[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, 3-26-2008

Update, 3-26-2008

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, 3-26-2008

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Nanaki001 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:35 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby UberMan5000 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:53 pm

UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Janushyde86 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:04 pm

Heh I quess that she desided not to go loew key. Hmm I wonder how Jean will Thank Sarah for the Bio Chem given how she's not allowed to pull pranks on her or cuase her undue stress given the situation?
Man is by nature a social animal; an individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than human. ... Anyone who ... does not partake of society is either a beast or a god."
Aristotle's Politics
Janushyde86
Just getting started

Postby Timberwolfer » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:48 am

*spews out Gibberish for a while*

Holy frakencrack! That is perhaps the most... outrageous outfit I've seen in a while, and I live in friggin New Orleans!

Jean's gonna have the male and perhaps female student bodies in a BAD way I think!

That said and done, sounds like there's hijinks to be had, after all, I remember some of my molecular bio... not too many pranks one could pull when working with just the book, now Chemistry on the other hand... It's not MY fault that another student wanted to see how much BOOM the hydrogen from the reaction Aluminum and Sulfuric Acid (spelling no good at 3AM) would make... and yes, that's a semi-true story. As I recall, I was busy trying to figure out why the reactants might be in the right mix... but that I alway came out with the wrong end results...
-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby RBrigham » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:33 am

DAMN- I'm wishing that Jean was real at this point (not that I'd stand a chance in hell of getting anywhere) :shock: ...

Gotta agree with ya Timberwolfer, Jeans gonna have a very interesting effect on the student body (pun intended :P ) and posibily the faculty staff as well.
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Wakinyan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Jean being the contrary she is might be able to help those two out a lot.. But the trick with a contrary is, they can make it better or a whole lot worse and it all depends on which way tickles them at the time. But I have faith in Jean I am sure she will do her best (and get her kicks along the way).
Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby Spiritbw » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Geez, you'd think she was a were-coyote, or at least strongly alligned with Coyote.

So not only is our loving duo in the same clases but Jean is as well? Taking no chances I see.
Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby theMacedonian » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:48 pm

I'm actually quite curious about Jean's whispered remarks in the left panel. The last time we saw her, she was swearing off Peter and talking about hitting the pow-wow trail. Now she seems to feel the need to qualify her request to join Peter and Sarah in a manner that implies that one or both of them might interpret her request in a more...intimate manner. This implies that she either already told Sarah about Peter making her "happy" in the past (which I doubt-Sarah's reactions would be too much to pass up) or she thinks Peter might be dense enough to come to false conclusions (although now that I think about it, that's definitely possible).
theMacedonian
Just getting started

Jean...

Postby K-MacK » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Ahhouuuuuuu! :D Little slender Jean done grew up! It also appears that when she's Smoothskin, rollerblades are no problem (see the Gallery). I agree about the interest of the student body in her (both concepts). About the only thing missing is the sparkly teeth our Leoanthrope has, and that will most likely be rectified soon. :P
Since the three of them have the same classes, perhaps there may be hope for their scholarship survival, since they can divide the stuff into manageable chunks and all keep a decent GPA. 8)
Sarah should realize that Jean has made a bit of a sacrifice here, (or maybe Jack did it for her) since probably none of these classes are part of her intended major (besides being a major heart-breaker). This should help both Peter and Sarah socially, too; as Jean will attract a lot of attention to their little Ecole au Trois group. :shock:
Seriously ( hard to do after looking at Jeannie, the girl most likely...) she may have picked up some ideas on Thrall training from her mother's people that clueless Peter isn't aware of...which is probably just about everything. :roll:
Nice to see her back in the story (and her front as well); and Bar-1 has outdone himself with Ms. Goodwin this time. Kris is moving the story right along nicely as well; Bravo to both of you gents! :D

Maybe Biochemestry is actually "Beginning Introduction to Organic Chemestry" which would fit into the educational level they're currently located in. Acronyms are such fun. :lol:
All in all, a great page. Thanks, guys!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby stormydragon » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:07 pm

More threesomes, please! :twisted:
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:21 am

Actually, on Jean- she isn't any more filled out, it's just every time you saw her previously, she was covered up more for the cooler weather, or in her fuzzy form, which is a bit more muscular and leaner. I kinda wanted her to be a bit on the 'jiggly' side on her human form from the beginning.

As for her side comments, that's just her crackin' wise to mess with the couple.

And as for Biochem... not sure what level Kris had in mind, but Sarah is definitely smart enough to at least intermediary chemistry courses (she could easily start at a 202 or 301, whereas Peter will struggle with a 101) right off the bat. Jean, on the other hand.. could manage the basics.. she's smart, but ... not exactly that nerdy-girl so booksmart it makes you sick (mind you, this is the second time Jean's referred to Sarah as a nerd.). She can keep[ up, and even manage Calculus on her own- but basically? Sarah now has to tutor TWO people, in classes that may be over their heads.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Happygun

Buy yo' OWN Chem!

Postby K-MacK » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:20 pm

I agree with Happygun in this: I shared Physics 101 and 102, Calculus, and Numbers Theory with BioChem wanna-be's when I was in College. The Numbers Theory didn't make sense for a Bio-Major, but that's what was required back then. :roll:
Come to think of it, there was a Jean-type girl in those classes with me; only she was a Nuclear chick and we parted ways (in class) when she went on to Chem 201 and I went to Physics 301 aka Chaos Theory...
Then the War happened and we lost touch. She's probably heavier than I am now and a lot more wrinkly (lots of Sunbathing back then...)
Still, I have faith that under Kris's guidance, the Three Wuffketeers will somehow manage their educational needs while keeping Sarah un-fuzzy. "Hey, Sarah; feeling the Wuff starting up? Try these simple differential reckonings and the Wuff will run away and hide!" :lol:
We'll see, we'll see...
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby SpotWeld » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:13 pm

SpotWeld
Feeling strange

what is that thing?

Postby ScrewySquirrel » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 pm

ScrewySquirrel
Just getting started

Postby Wakinyan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:00 pm

Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:18 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:07 pm

Just as long as it isn't Gaffer's tape: that's black, too; only she'd have to fuzz up to get it loose and even then she'd lose fur. :shock:

I wonder how Sarah is going to react to having two people to tutor instead of one...and she indicated she was ditching the "one" (Peter) last week. :x
Maybe this is the Pack's way of keeping Sarah in their control until she herself gets some control. I suspect that Jean won't be the pre-conditioned "push-over" that Peter is; and may just lay down the law for Miss Sarah (in a nice way, of course). :twisted:

Just out of idle curiosity, I wonder how many Semester Hours/Credits the Three Wuffketeers are carrying. I'm guessing eighteen to twenty, which means they are going to be too busy to get into much trouble (hah!). :roll:

And, I hear that Kris is sick after the Con (LiveJournal). Best wishes; and borrow one of those De-Con suits for the next Con. People bring such interesting diseases to Conventions...
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:36 pm

AirBorne don't do jack, I knew that for a while, but at Katsu GermMD worked well for me- massive Vitamin C od.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:57 pm

The only sure way of avoiding the dreaded con-crud is to wear a full NBC suit for the entire duration...from behind a plastic bubble.
Last edited by Happygun on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happygun

Postby Wakinyan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:24 pm

I would recommend both Zicam spray and emergen-C, while the stuff is pretty bleh to drink it does work wonders.
Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby DesertRat » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Aside from some differences in marketing and Vitamin-A (Which is fat soluble and you shouldn't be taking excessive amounts of...) Emergen-C and Airbone are the same thing. They both operate on the principle that a mega-dump of Vitamin C will light a fire under your immune system's ass, which has been proven or disproven a few thousand times depending on whose research you read.
It's worth mentioning that Airbone just shelled out a few million for falsely advertising that it can prevent colds. Turns out that their only supporting study might have been lacking a little. Article:

I hear bear-mace works as a preventative step against con-funk, but it might have an adverse effect on readership.

Now where were we...oh yeah Jean, and my tongue not having come off the floor in a few days.
DesertRat
Sweater stretching

Postby kitwulfen » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:42 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf