[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - New Strip - 02-27-08

New Strip - 02-27-08

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

New Strip - 02-27-08

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:46 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:18 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Are the characters in the first panel homages to anything we should know?

Amazing how a single sexual encounter - even with your best girl - can change everything...for the worse. And I really feel for poor Peter and Sarah. Speaking of whom, I wonder if all the stress will eventually cause her to take extreme measures - going to the authorities, running away from Peter, etc.
Last edited by Happygun on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kaeto » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:41 pm

The way Peter's mood seems to be going he may well welcome a silver bullet in the head. :shock:
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Sarah's not stupid. She knows that, if the sheriff is a werewolf himself, the Authorities are probably in on the plot.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Happygun

Postby K-MacK » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Ummmm; there is something that we seem to be ignoring; including Sarah herself...

She said "yes"... :oops:
And guys don't come with warning labels. :roll:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Spiritbw » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:17 pm

Yes, but well, most guys don't accidently pass along something that severe.
Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:47 pm

I don't know.

There's a good argument to be made that stupidity is a sexually transmitted disease...

... and you just don't get more dangerous than that.

Syphillis kills you, but stupidity kills you and anybody else who happens to be within the blast radius.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Timberwolfer » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:24 am

-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby K-MacK » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:03 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Actually, I think I've been misleading you guys for a while now.

You see, when I'm handing fliers to people at various cons, and describing PitW, I usually say something like... "Think of it as... An American Werewolf in.... American Pie.". Well, that certainly rang true for the first couple chapters (maybe) but now I'd almost say it was "Juno with Werewolves."... Still comedy, but a different angle as we reach into the second book.

Another thought about (site is addictive!). We've actually thoroughly subverted the Trope - even with the werewolf trappings, instead of destroying Sarah (although it does apparently come with some consequences.) it's actually
how Sarah is (accidentally) let in on the . Which may make it one hell of an odd subversion...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Les » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Peter is de-facto responsible for Sarah as a Thrall given he made her one and all.. but given how hard Peter has been shoved into the Omega-slot of the pack he's hardly the one to give Wuffy-Sarah the discipline she needs.

Peter: "Don't forget your Wolfsbane."

Sarah: "Why would I need that? It's a wonderful day, what could happen?"

Peter: "I really think you should..."

Sarah: "Don't Lecture Me!"

Peter: *tuck-tail* "Yes dear."
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:27 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Spiritbw » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:17 am

Last edited by Spiritbw on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby UberMan5000 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:27 am

UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Wakinyan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:28 am

Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:31 am

Happygun

Postby rachel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:26 am

Rachel

"Mister, You're grounded until you die!" Meet the Robinsons.

http://www.rachelsdreams.com
rachel
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:58 am

Last edited by bar1scorpio on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Les » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:46 am

Ahhh- Just a lover's quarrel, methinks. Sarah is still refusing to accept any responsibility for her current condition, or the possibility that she really likes being the Wuff; since the Wuff seems to have fulfilled every one of her self-image problems. :?
That would explain why she goes all fuzzy and toothy every time she hiccups, wouldn't it? :oops:
As for Peter, all he's ever learned to be is to "sit and be told he's a failure at something or other". He probably doesn't know how to be anything else. He's been taught passivity, powerlessness, and to be apologetic; little else. When Sarah said "yeah...", he probably thought things had changed; that somebody actually thought he was desirable as a lover. Sarah was using him, just like everybody else has (even Jean) for her own purposes and none of his. :(
Someday, he's going to have to grow a backbone to attach that tail of his to, though... :?
I hope... :roll:

And the occupants on the bus remind me of some of the bus rides I've taken recently...same people. :shock: Maybe they're part of the bus itself... :roll: issued at the factory...
Last edited by K-MacK on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby RBrigham » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:13 am

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:05 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby RBrigham » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:29 am

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf