[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - 2/06/08 update?

2/06/08 update?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

becca ?

good
38%
evil
No votes
jelis
63%

Total votes : 8

2/06/08 update?

Postby blackpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:44 pm

sry guys but my computer says the update isnt out yet and its wensday at 4:50pm on my clock
blackpaw
Sweater stretching

i was just woundering thats all

Postby blackpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:54 pm

i didnt mean any ofence i was just woundering
blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:12 pm

No problem... I sent the page out this morning.. not sure if Kris is here, or having internet troubles tonight...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Oh, and ad the option "The Woobie" to your poll... ^^
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

ok

Postby blackpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:10 pm

ok i added it in a new topic just for the poll and random thoughts about becca
we are all crazy its just to what extent
blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Update is going up now.

I was attending a local public-comment event for the Trans Texas Corridor- a combined toll road and rail line network. Imagine interstates four hundred YARDS wide, with separate roadbeds for passenger and truck traffic, with multiple rail lines in the center, plus pipeline, telecom, and electric transmission as well.

It's a horrible boondoggle, and I'm utterly opposed... and so was everyone else who showed up, except for the state employees and the local Republican elected officials.

None of that, of course, is likely to have anything to do with the comic.

And speaking of the comic, allow me to say:

FOOLED YOU.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

gees

Postby blackpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:04 pm

XD HA thats what he gets for acting supiseis .. oh nice mustang GT he doesnt deserve it XD
blackpaw
Sweater stretching

>.<

Postby blackpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:05 pm

>.< and i still cant spell
blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Postby blackpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:08 pm

awhy you give the guy long k-9's look at his mouth while he's singing
blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Re: >.<

Postby Happygun » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby blackpaw » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:15 am

blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Postby Spiritbw » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:56 am

Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby Timberwolfer » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:07 am

-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:07 am

Actually, I while everyone is enjoying that Mustang GT (I see alot of them, and fancier, at the Valet job that I work now...) I figured that particular choice for one reason - . Yeah, I've lost alot of time over the last few weeks on [urlhttp://www.tvtropes.org]TVTropes.org[/url] But it does help put alot of stuff into perspective. (You also can't really appreciate PitW until you've read the Pack's message board thread about .. man, did we ever overturn alot of those...)

But back to Cars - know that most of these, I've used photo reference of one sort or another.

"The Professor", whoever he is with his tweed jacket with leather patches, drives the only VolksWagon New Beetle seen thus far... you can guess my opinion of that vehicle....

Con Nero drives a Police Equipped Ford F-150, based loosely off of the service vehicles at my job... (though I might upgrade that sucker to an extended cab F-250...)

Jack Goodwin was last seen driving my '98 Ford Taurus... he's overdue for a new family sedan, one might think. I mainly used it because of the access to the vehicle's interior. I honestly wanted it to look like the insides of a particular vehicle for their conversation.

This NEW GUY is driving a recent Ford Mustang GT. Whether or not the fact that it's a Manual will ever come into play in the plot, I don't know... But I'm barely learning to drive a stick shift myself... he has money, but not money for the Saleen Extreme Mustang GT that Barricade from the Transformers was based off of... (then again, maybe he does... and yes, I've seen some of his 'brothers'. The plant that built that and Bumblebee is in Troy, MI. We were actually trying to get Barricade as a 'surprise guest' for last year, but it turned out we didn't have the space...)

Oh well, maybe I should put in a poll for what make of car our fans drive?
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby RBrigham » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:07 am

I don't have much to add to what's already written about the new page except that I'm very curious as to who the new person is , why has he taken up two handicapped parking spots (very suspicious, looking like a set-up for a quick get-a-way), and his looking at the store owner is sounding off all of the "this can't be good" alarms. :?

Also, Great artwork BAR-1, that 'stang is killer. 8)

Can hardly wait for the next installment to hopefully tie some of this togeather. :D
Last edited by RBrigham on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:08 am

Yeah, I'll also add this question... how often do realistic/recognizable cars even pop up in webcomics?
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby RBrigham » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:15 am

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Timberwolfer » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:53 am

-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby Kaeto » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:11 am

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

hmmm

Postby blackpaw » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:55 am

blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:01 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby blackpaw » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:05 am

blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:25 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby blackpaw » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:06 pm

blackpaw
Sweater stretching

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf