[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update... what the hell day is today? Oh... 1-19-08

Update... what the hell day is today? Oh... 1-19-08

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update... what the hell day is today? Oh... 1-19-08

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:35 pm

It's easy to lose track of the date when the temperature in what passes for the WLP offices stays well below 70 even with the space heater running all day...

Anyway, behold the first page of Book 2!

(Lettering will be adjusted on the newspapers for the eventual print version.)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby RBrigham » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Great start to book two, I was LOL on the entire page. :lol:

Kinda reminds me of "Yosemite Sam" trying to stop the camel.

Title is also good "Pack to school"

Thanks for the lift to my day and keep up the good work.
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Hurray! Thus continues the saga of Peter is the Wolf.

As for the first page, I have a feeling the shtick with Peter trying to control Sarah is going to be a...running gag.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:44 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:46 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Punish the punners!

Postby Timberwolfer » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:24 am

Hehe, I was wondering if you were going to bring in a knowledgeable wolf from another area at some point, I admittedly half expected it to be in the somewhat cliche 'wandering biker sage' myself.

Here's the the continued (mis)adventures!

*hoists a mug of... lets see what have I got... crap, well here's ta mug o' milk*
-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 am

Happygun

Postby RBrigham » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:41 am

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby llearch » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:16 pm

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:53 pm

I'm still amazed that they didn't kill Peter and Sarah yet. I suppose that all is in the interpretation of the . What's endanger the pack? The werewolf's now have an easy spot to target but peter is the only one that them. So what determine that someone is too much out of control to live? I suppose that as long there are no real proof on the side of the human, there are nothing to worry (Sarah is lucky to not appear good on photo.). Urban legend are afterall just legend. However, this leave the question of when the offence is too big to be forgive and forgot?

Jack Goodwin doit mettre une limite en tant que bon chef de meute. :?

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:36 pm

As will be mentioned in a few pages, Peter and Sarah have only made a very few trips into town in the past six weeks.

Unfortunately, Sarah's gone wolf every single time they've come into town so far...

... and they're about to start college.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Ahhh, how nice to see the two youngsters out jogging...or is Peter taking Sarah for a walk? Or is Sarah taking Peter for a run? :?
Either way, Sarah-Wuff seems to be having a good time, judging by the look on her face, just one big happy running puppy... :shock: Actually, if they keep doing this, people may well start paying less attention to the two of them, as they become "old news". :roll:

Considering her proclivity to go Wuff and run, perhaps she should make Track her P.E. selection for the first two semesters. :lol:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Timberwolfer » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:02 am

Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby RBrigham » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:45 am

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:59 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:21 pm

Happygun

Postby RBrigham » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:21 pm

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Timberwolfer » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:21 pm

Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby K-MacK » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:15 pm

Add in that said Wolfsbane needs to be fresh, with the "dew" still on it for maximum effect. Sarah could nibble on a "salad" between classes, perhaps, but still; she needs Peter there as a stabilizer. (or does she?)
If it were just the active ingredients in 'bane; there might be the potential of a transdermal patch (they have 'em for everything, nowadays). Unfortunately for Peter & co; she needs it fresh. I suspect that Peter's pack has become the major consumer of the stuff-just feeding Sarah's needs.
One of these days, she's gonna have to bite the bullet and just keep trying to control her shifting herself, no matter how many failures. Eventually she'll build up a tolerance to the stuff, and that would be bad news for all involved.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby RBrigham » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:12 am

Also remember that for Sarah, wolfsbane only lasts between fifteen minutes to a half hour, she's going to require a whole lotta the stuff.

In chapter four, page 62, Dr. Abe stated that "you could have a whole bowl of wolfsbane... with no permanent damage", and given her size when she wulf's out, I don't know if she would ever build up a tolerance to it. Remember that she healed from a point blank shot to the heart almost instantly, so if she doesn't learn to control her shifting, she will be a force to be reconned with.
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby evilsasha » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 am

evilsasha
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:27 am

Any of them to do with Wal-Mart ads? :lol:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby RBrigham » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:47 pm

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Timberwolfer » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Timberwolfer
Button popping

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf