[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Gus a wannabe nudist?!

Gus a wannabe nudist?!

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Gus a wannabe nudist?!

Postby Ash » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:19 pm

Gus seems to have a dislike of clothes on the grounds that if he could he'd always be in werewolf form, however even then I'd figure he'd have to be in human form some time.
Ash
Feeling strange

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:39 pm

Well, for him... asking why Butch isn't out of her clothing when she comes home is like asking "Why aren't you in your Nazi uniform?"
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Sorry but the only line that came to my head after hearing that is " Yore not relaxed, hell you aren't even heil-ing, or goose-stepping!"

Yeah thank gods Gus' domain is so small, I kinda picture him as a wannabe Mussolini type , that with the whole "do as I command, not as I do " rhetoric b.s.

looking at it is kinda sad actually, sad but laughable.... :lol:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby DesertRat » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:56 pm

DesertRat
Sweater stretching

Postby LoupGarou » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:35 pm

LoupGarou
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Gus reminds me a lot of Wolfgang from Terry Prachett's The Fifth Elephant. Both are werewolves, are unabashedly specist, believing werewolves are born to rule, are frighteningly strong, and pro-nude.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Draco5432 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:27 am

I see that temper of his getting to be a problem in the Future.
Resident herm tiger dragon
Draco5432
Just getting started

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:21 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:07 am

I suspect the nudity issue with Werewolves is that they have their Fur-while Humans are bareskinned. They'd see it as proof of their superiority, when in fact all it is-is a home for fleas... :twisted:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:09 am

But 10-33,000 years ago, when the most primitive lycanthropes were honing that ability, it was a stark survival enhancement against the ice ages.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Polarzen » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:21 pm

They say in sleep that your brain shuts down, all but the primitive part, the animal part.

No wonder I'm still awake.
Polarzen
Sweater stretching

Postby K-MacK » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:11 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:47 pm

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Draco5432 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:43 am

Resident herm tiger dragon
Draco5432
Just getting started

Postby IriCo » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:40 pm

I think Gus is one of those guys who think they deserve more than they have. even when what they have is good. and are willing to do anything to get more. alot of trouble comes from those people.
________
IriCo
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf