[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Archive problem?

Archive problem?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Archive problem?

Postby ScrewySquirrel » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:25 pm

ScrewySquirrel
Just getting started

Postby kitwulfen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:44 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby llearch » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:25 am

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:27 pm

I -think- I've got the archives fixed. Anyone checked it?
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:30 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:08 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby llearch » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:30 pm

The two 101 pages (both general and adult side) link to this image:

http://www.peteristhewolf.com/general/i ... w-101a.jpg

However, the image doesn't exist under that name.

Other than that, I've trundled through both the archives completely, and all the links at the bottom of the comic (the first, previous, next, and latest links) are accurate. I didn't check the side links, nor the links at the very bottom, and on every page, the hit counter at the bottom was broken.

Oh, and in passing, I noticed some comment about not knowing how to set up a favicon; favicon's are done by putting a file labelled favicon.ico in /, and, optionally, some code into the html: See for details... Basically, it's just an icon, so 16x16 and whatever else you need to make the format happy. I -think- Photoshop will save directly to icon. I'm pretty sure The Gimp does, so should be ok. Failing that, a quick google will link you to half a dozen converters. ;-]
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:02 pm

OK, archive glitch fixed.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby llearch » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:19 pm

llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Seedy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:19 am

Seedy
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf