[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Filler, and that late too, October 13

Filler, and that late too, October 13

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Filler, and that late too, October 13

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:58 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:27 pm

Last edited by Happygun on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:39 am

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Filler Art by Zax

Postby K-MacK » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:30 pm

Nicely done; suggesting a story-but...where's her TAIL? I know, it's swept out of the way, behind her leg...
Still, a Werewolf without a tail is like de-caffeinated Coffee: there's something missing...

Strong story in one picture, though- the mark of a good artist.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Nanaki001 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:07 pm

I gotta say, I really like that art, Zax! I hope to see more of your stuff soon. :D

Oh, and btw, the archive is acting weird. I press back from the current update, and get taken back to the wrong "previous" comic, for both mature and adult. Mature takes you back to the Sep. 15 update, and Adult takes you back to Sept. 8.
Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:37 pm

Part of that is because I still don't have the proper files from last week's update to put in the archives...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Zax » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:17 am

Aw, shucks, fellas. I'm just happy that someone other than me and BAR-1 got to see the pic. Well worth the exchange, I figure.

As for me being "too busy", it's not that at all. It's just that very few people gave me the kind of consistent and supportive feedback that I needed to think of my own work as worth something. Believe me, if I had the support group that PITW does, I'd be rockin' like Dokken, man. B'lieve dat.

That said, thanks for the compliments. I'm still around, just playing games instead of creating TF work. Oh, and lurking, watching PITW among other things. I'm jealous of you guys. In a good way. Keep up the good work.
Beware the animal heritage that lies within all of us.
Zax
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:01 am

Happygun

Postby Zax » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:24 am

Beware the animal heritage that lies within all of us.
Zax
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Happygun

Return to Peter is the Wolf