[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, September 15

Update, September 15

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, September 15

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Dagon » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:50 pm

Dagon
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:52 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:57 pm

CK01
Mountain climbing

September 15...

Postby K-MacK » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:02 pm

Butch should'a realized she oughtn't try making hot stuff on a Full Moon night. It is a very nice "Costume Malfunction" though, and it's good to see her again- not seeing her is nervous making. You don't know what she's up to-outside of trying to get Peter... (Pun not intentional...) :oops:

And whyizzit the intense nutcases always wear a bow tie? I really feel sorry for the kids, Sarah especially; for having to put up with her father. Her mom seems to either be cool or numbed-dunno which.
You don't suppose that just once the Werewolves could do the Hollywood bit and rip him to shreds? Please? :roll:
I suspect that if Sarah did her shift now- the Wuff would say her first words, as in "Shut Up!" :lol: And he wouldn't...
Good story and lots of suspense...and the word background in the lower panels is perfect. Now- to wait for next week (sigh)
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Re: September 15...

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:34 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Dvandom » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:04 pm

Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

Re: September 15...

Postby Nanaki001 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:35 pm

Last edited by Nanaki001 on Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby Happygun » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:02 pm

Happygun

Postby UberMan5000 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:51 pm

UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:35 pm

Sheesh, just because Rebecca forgot to put a Spandex panel or two in her "Creation"...she explodes her costume once she's Wolfed out. :)
Wonderful! Whoever thought of it, Kudos! And more exploding clothes on the girls, please. Just luuuuvly... :D

I have to do this: Kris you ought'a named her June; 'cause she's busting out all over. :twisted:
Don't hate me... :lol: :twisted: :lol:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby manx » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:21 am

Her dad is a regullar nut... I mean all he does is BMC about the government. He reminds me of those conspiracy nutjobs that you can ONLY hear about in fiction. 'Oh the government did this, they bad, me all smart and good!' I could swear thats what his ego is crying out!
manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby FlyingRazor » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 am

The bit with Butch is just priceless, guess she didn't work enough give in.. though it really must be a huge pain to get stuff that fits well in both forms given the size changes. Lucky Sarah doesn't seem to have to worry about that :)
In the Terrorverse young women's breasts emit a high frequency sound that only horror movie villains can hear. -How to Survive a Horror Movie
FlyingRazor
Just getting started

Postby SpotWeld » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 am

Good comic today.
I kinda feel sorry for Peter, but such is the psychology of the runt of the pack.

As for Butch, hmm. You know, if you are ever in need for filler art perhaps oyu could run a contest where entrants have to submit a bit of werewolf friendly fashion design. Might make for a nifty challenge.
SpotWeld
Feeling strange

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:13 am

For real fun, try to actually read and figure out the contexts of what the hell the dad is talking about.

Oh and in photoshop, I titled the layer that the rambling was in "blather"
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Rhio2k » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 pm

ROFL "Piscary's Pizza"? Somebody's been reading some Kim Harrison...I suppose it *would* be under new management with both Piscary AND Kisten dead...
Rhio2k
Just getting started

Postby K-MacK » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:11 pm

Looking again at the General page...Sarah seems to develop heavy
"eyeliner" when she's starting to Wuff-out. Sara' Wuff "Metaphor" on her shoulder is plainly bored...and Sarah is developing "eyeliner" again...Hooo-boy! Interesting times coming, I believe.
Ben- I did try to read the blather in the background, but somebody stuck pictures and word baloons all over it, and all I got was a sense of self-important whining-but the message got through: her daddy needs a life: that, or an eleven foot eight inch Werewuff in his face saying "Shut the Howl up!"
It'd be hilarious if that were to happen; Sarah finally talks and her daddy gets his mute button pushed. Still, I don't expect that; Kris is too devious for such an obvious plot development.
Anyway- it's great stuff and fun to read!
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:01 pm

Well I think we all kinda have a one or another version of Peter's wolf on our shoulders every now and again ( I'll admit to being in roughly the same boat as Peter in the panel which is "voice" appears)

And Manx, well there are a LOT of people like Sarah's dad , they aren't only in fiction, just visit Louisiana , and you will wish you never heard of this type of person... :lol:

As for Butch's little wardrobe mishap, well judging by the fact it isn't exploding off her with enough force to kill a man, I assume she just forgot to double check her calculations when working on the center stitch....( not that I'm complaining , mind you... :wink: )

And don't feel too bad Nanaki, I think at sometime in our lives we have all had similar problems...I know i've had my share. :?
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby PHDrillSergeant » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:32 pm

PHDrillSergeant
Feeling strange

Postby darkecofreak23 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:14 am

I just finished The Scarlet Letter, and Sarah's father really reminded me of the old ministers in the Boston settlement. Just completely convinced he knows everything there is to know, but what he doesn't know will shock and surprise the hell out of him. :lol:
darkecofreak23
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Have you ever seen a type of dog- not a breed, but a personality- so long as the whole situation is positive he's fawning, playful and friendly, but given the least bit of threat or anger from anyone else he cowers in on himself or hides. He almost never barks at all, and never ever EVER growls- his language is an occasional yip and a much more frequent whine. More usually he makes no noise whatever.

That's a pack omega.

That's Peter.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:09 am

And it's all courtesy of his father.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:12 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Les » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:06 am

I'm not so sure I'd wave around a word like 'Abused' here. Rebecca, argueably, was abused. Peter, I think 'Neglected' is more accurate for him. Remember also that Peter's mom is a Very traditional Werewuff-mommy, so directly intervening in the relationship between Peter and his dad (or lack thereof) just wasn't in the cards as far as she was concerned. All she could think to do was keep Peter an only child and hope that forced her husband to acknowledge him.
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby manx » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 am

You know, you can't help but laugh. The very traditions of werewolves practically forced peter into his situation. I think mentally abused is the term I'm looking for here, if not by his parents then certainly by the pack. If they had treated him respectfully, he nor sarah wouldn't be in this mess. Concerning his parents, he was neglected simply for a few reasons. His father I am sure didn't care for him much, his mom... well she didn't really try as far as I'm concerned. She only kept his father at bay. In some ways, she's much like sarahs mom. But with more tude...
manx
Huge tracts o'land

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf