[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, September 8

Update, September 8

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, September 8

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:11 pm

Parents- the anti-seXX0rz...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Dvandom » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:22 pm

And a guest appearance by FSM!

---Dave
Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

Awww!

Postby darkecofreak23 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:45 am

Talk about a let-down. What a gyp.
darkecofreak23
Sweater stretching

Re: Awww!

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:04 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby FlyingRazor » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:13 am

In the Terrorverse young women's breasts emit a high frequency sound that only horror movie villains can hear. -How to Survive a Horror Movie
FlyingRazor
Just getting started

Postby Wakinyan » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:53 am

Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby hellion » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:27 am

Insert awesome sig here?
hellion
Just getting started

Postby K-MacK » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:11 pm

My, my; something as effective as Wolfsbane: Parents! Possibly Parents from Hell :lol:
Sarah is saved from Lycanthropic transformation and nailing Peter-but how long? Bar-1 has indicated in his unique way that Dad is a jerk, and Mom is mousy and quiet (at least the art indicates that...) :shock:
How long before the effect wears off and one of the kids gets Fuzzy and Toothy- hard to say, but you know it's gonna happen. :roll:
Suppose that the 'rents want Sarah to come home with them? She knows she can't; and too much parental pressure will wolf her out for sure...that, or the Full Moon that's due to rise pretty soon. :shock:
Maybe the parents think Peter is a hero, for saving their daughter. Maybe not.
You just know that something's gonna happen... :twisted: Peter has meatballs on his head!
At least dinner is saved; Mom brought Chinese... :lol:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Dvandom » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:25 pm

Not just any meatballs...he has the Flying Spaghetti Monster on his head.

---Dave
Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

Postby PHDrillSergeant » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:57 pm

I LOLed at the werewolf skull.
PHDrillSergeant
Feeling strange

Postby Ganthan » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:49 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Drahkon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:28 am

Drahkon
Just getting started

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:23 am

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kaeto » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:26 pm

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Nanaki001 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:27 pm

Oh jeez...look at her dad. If I saw that thing barge into my house, I'd call Animal Control. :shock: I see more family resemblance between Sarah and her mom than with her dad.

And she was THAT close to wolfing out in front of her parents...That would've been interesting to see. :roll:
Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:48 pm

Like we asked of Akane Tendo: How can you burn water? (Actual quote from the original Ranma 1/2 comics...)

Reminds me though, maybe I should to a talk like a pirate day eCard if I have the time, there's not likely to be a regular update available for the AWA weekend....
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:24 pm

Remember; that was refrigerator 'sketti: some of the Were' and human helpers stocked the 'fridge in anticipation of the kids' not having enough time- or talent- to make dinner for a few nights.
Unless there wasn't a Microwave available, I wonder why Peter was trying to re-heat the spaghetti on the stove. Usually all that does is petrify the stuff and vulcanize the sauce. Maybe he is just that...inexperienced... :oops:

Still, there's a full moon rising pretty soon, and if Sarah's parents aren't out of the house-there will be trouble. :shock:
But, then we're all waiting for that, aren't we? Bet her father screams like a little girl. :twisted:
Waiting is so dratted long... Talk about cliff hangers...
Hope the Wuff lilkes Chinese...A huge Werewolf chowing down on Kung-Pao chicken, using chopsticks; now that would be sight to see... :shock: :D
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:05 am

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Polarzen » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:29 am

They say in sleep that your brain shuts down, all but the primitive part, the animal part.

No wonder I'm still awake.
Polarzen
Sweater stretching

Postby Polarzen » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:32 am

They say in sleep that your brain shuts down, all but the primitive part, the animal part.

No wonder I'm still awake.
Polarzen
Sweater stretching

Postby K-MacK » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:36 pm

As I was staggering down "Memory Lane", I recalled that we "met" Sarah's father as a complainer to the local paper over the "Conspiracy in the City Council", and demanding to know why his letters hadn't
been printed. :oops:
Thus, we got a taste of Sahra's father. :evil:
Jack is right; he couldn't keep a fried chicken recipe secret-let alone the existence of Werewolves in the community. He'd either go ballistic, over that-now that his daughter is one; or he'd want Peter charged with rape...or both. :shock:
Her mother might be able to keep the secret-after all, she's lived with Sarah's father for a long time; but Sarah's daddy? No way.
The kids need to get the parents OUT of their house, and pretty fast-
There's a Full Moon out tonight...and Sarah-Wuff won't be as forgiving as Sarah is.
:twisted: :roll:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Happygun » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:24 pm

Happygun

Postby K-MacK » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:41 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Les » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:22 pm

It occurs to me that letting 'Daddy' in on the secret might be the best thing for said secret. I mean he comes off as a know-it-all nosey concpiracy-theorist jerk, what better way to keep the secret Secret than to have a clown like that screaming about it from the hilltops? :lol:
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:22 pm

Normally I'd concur, but it would scare the bajeezus out of the werewolves in town - and out of town - and I'd bet they would demonstrate their displeasure in rather...definite ways.

I have the feeling the next few minutes are going to be filled with embarrassment...and pain.
Happygun

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf