[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Late Update, August 25

Late Update, August 25

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Late Update, August 25

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:45 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby PHDrillSergeant » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:35 pm

PHDrillSergeant
Feeling strange

Postby Dvandom » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:52 pm

Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:23 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 am

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Happygun » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:42 am

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:44 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:52 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:20 pm

Looks ok from here, too. There is a quintessential image of Jean in the Gen Aud stuff-center row, left side. Every time I see it, I get a chuckle. :wink:

Poor Jack, he's outnumbered and out maneuvered. :roll:

And is my imagination, or is Jean's "Oh, HELL; yeah!" a warning of interesting :shock: things to come? :twisted:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby hellion » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:25 am

Looks like some craziness is about to ensue...
Insert awesome sig here?
hellion
Just getting started

Postby FlyingRazor » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:12 am

Now that's going to be an interesting shopping trip.. and one Jean looks intent on making even more interesting.
FlyingRazor
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 pm

Admittedly, I've been goofing off, but then again, there's no reason why you guys can't reap some of the benefits... a couple weeks ago, I started playing around with ... and some mp3s I had laying around... hopefully we'll figure out a way to have some cellphone ready images for wallpapers on the WLP site at some point.

Oh, and I'm 's new staff artist. This of course, means a return to NJ in 2008.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Anime next

Postby K-MacK » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:28 pm

You're Anime Next's new artist? Congratulations! Better than chasing airplanes around an airport... :D
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:58 am

Well, it's just some extra convention work, won't add up to much.

But it does get me in for free, so I can attend that convention once more, and not worry about expenses.

And here's a to some of the other art done for it...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf