[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Early (?!?) Update, July 7

Early (?!?) Update, July 7

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Early (?!?) Update, July 7

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Posting a bit early for the Something Positive readers:

Sorry the newest pages aren't complete: BAR-1's busy squeezing money out of perverted furries at AnthroCon this weekend.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Good for Bar-1! The comic (wherefrom?) is funny as well. Sadly, some people talk too serious a look at life. As for myself, the Angst-less Peter is the Wolf is one of the things that makes it work for me. There's enough angst in the real world, leave the fantasy world alone. :x
As for Deeply Mystical etc, etc, Growing fangs and fur and all the rest is more a pain in the keester than anything else, IMHO. I guess some people would consider teeth-cleaning to be mystical as well... :roll:

As for the art, It looks like Sarah is starting to get a bit angsty, remembering...hoo-boy, Peter better get there with the spaghetti, fast.
And..Fascinating art; the semi-doneness actually contributes to the overall feelings Sarah appears to be experiencing. :D
Ni-i-ice!

On the General Side, isn't Jean's father a bit over the edge? Questioning Peter's friends-from school probably. How do you ask certain questions without "giving away the store" in the process? :shock:
Probably, the younger set, finding out that there were Werewolves in town would be interested in how well they played in WoW or Halo 3-period. Not that they're jaded or anything... :twisted:
And why is Jean looking worried? :? Might the Elders be considering the Silver-Bullet Remedy again?
Dammit: You angsted this page! Shame! :P :P
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:01 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby PHDrillSergeant » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:33 pm

Last edited by PHDrillSergeant on Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
PHDrillSergeant
Feeling strange

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:13 am

I'm agree with Jean. This is not the time to bring in play. Sarah is a thrall that barely control herslf. She could react in a bad way if she learn about how the whole mating ritual work among the werewolf. Social pressure among the pack ask that single werewolf as no faithfulness before marriage. This is this peer pressure that lead Peter to find a human as girlfriend.

Sarah has the human moral system. For her a male should look for a girlfriend and once he choose it. He reserve himself for her. I doubt that Sarah will be happy to learn that his boyfriend was a male-whore for all the single female werewolf of the pack.

Carla, c'est un plan désastreux ton idée.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby SpotWeld » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 am

SpotWeld
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:22 am

Sarah's pack status isn't defined yet, because she hasn't interacted with the pack as a werewolf. The closest you could come to defining it is a cross between a very young child of a first-time parent and an outside threat.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:15 pm

I did some checking on the traffic from the Something Positive ad, and the results are posted here:

http://community.livejournal.com/wlp/34833.html

After noticing how many people were reading through the archives (and whapping my forehead for not thinking of this before), I just went through the adult archives and fixed individual pages so that, where there was a story split, both the adult and general page are now shown on the proper page in the archive.

No, I'm not going to do the same thing with the gen-aud side. Duh.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:23 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:51 pm

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:52 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Wakinyan » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:21 pm

Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby Mahna Mahna » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:35 pm

Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do
Mahna Mahna
Do do-do do
Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
Mahna Mahna
Feeling strange

Postby SpotWeld » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:03 pm

SpotWeld
Feeling strange

Postby Les » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:29 pm

Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:40 am

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:33 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:50 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby kitwulfen » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:10 pm

kitwulfen
Button popping

The General Side...

Postby K-MacK » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:46 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Kaeto » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:22 am

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:21 pm

Or Sarah has to deal with how much more.... fluid... werewolf sexuality can be.

The society within a society lends itself more to open marriages, polygamy & polyandry, S&M/B&D... like was stated in the second chapter, a Howl is somewhere between a brawl & an orgy. Part of the sex life can also be viewed as a show of dominance as well. Reinforcing pack status through sexuality, outside of a relationship. More 'old school' werewolf packs even might have held as a tradition as part of this. It's only in the recent 'progressive' decades that the leadership role as pack alpha has become less and less absolute.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Les » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:10 am

I remember there being some mention of a female's right to exclusivity with her mate, but what of a male's? ..or is it, "If she wants to bang a new wolf tonight, she gets to bang a new wolf tonight end-of-story"?
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Wakinyan » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:26 pm

I see this as helping peter and sarah at the same time.
Helping Pete is the fact he has a giant thrall of a girl friend who will EAT YOU if she doesn't want you banging him. This means that Peter might get a break from being chased around and being the packs boy bicycle. (ya know.. The one everyone has ridden)

Sarah is helped two ways. One she is intimidating so not many wolves are gonna have the balls big enough to try and dominate her. Second even if they have the balls they don't have King Dong like Peter does so it just won't be the same for her which gives her more reason to toss them into the next county. :lol:

The situation is actually pretty good for both of them even if Peter is going to be exhausted ALL of the time. :D I am personally rooting on a Jean/Peter/Sarah threesome myself. I imagine it will look like a tumbling ball of fur with giant boobs, king dong and a flashing huge grin. (For some reason Jean's smile is always what I imagine when she comes to mind, it's so cheshire cat.)
Wakinyan
Button popping

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf