[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - PitW Hiatus Due to Injury

PitW Hiatus Due to Injury

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:34 am

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue May 01, 2007 1:18 pm

Here's a disturbing thought....

... what if those lacey panties were Peter's?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Peter's Lacey...

Postby K-MacK » Tue May 01, 2007 10:35 pm

Well, they could be for summer; to allow for air circulation through his fur...it all hinges on whether there are some high heels in his stuff as well.
--Ri-i-i-ght; those are for balance training...
Personally, I think that there was a mixup between his stuff and Sarah's, when their "stuff" was gathered up by the Packmembers, using the ever-popular "dump the drawer into the box" method.
Sarah still hasn't connected that she cannot go home again-at least until she has mastered Form Control. Having a hissy-fit and getting all Wolfy in front of her parents would not be a good idea...not at all. While Sarah-Wuff might remember them as her parents, and not hurt them; they would have some unpleasant questions for Peter-for certain.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Queen of Night » Sat May 05, 2007 9:02 pm

Yeah that would be a fun conversation.

"Hi dad this is my boyfriend Peter who I have to live with because I lost my virginity to him and now when I get angry I turn into the Incredible She-Wolf and practically rape Peter who gets all furry too. Funny story huh?"

I'm sure it would start great human/were relations...
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Wed May 09, 2007 3:55 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu May 17, 2007 4:10 pm

Good point there-

remember, she's also involved in fandom. Her parent's probably think she has a tenuous grasp of reality at best.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Polarzen » Thu May 17, 2007 6:14 pm

She's a teenager c'mon. All parents know teens aren't on a first name basis with reality. >:D
They say in sleep that your brain shuts down, all but the primitive part, the animal part.

No wonder I'm still awake.
Polarzen
Sweater stretching

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf