[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Guest/Fan Art

Guest/Fan Art

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Guest/Fan Art

Postby thekillingmoon » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:08 pm

I drew a guest picture (it isn't really a comic, per-say...) and I was wondering where to send it. It's adult so I don't want to link it soooo....yeah.
thekillingmoon
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:03 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby thekillingmoon » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:35 pm

thekillingmoon
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:54 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

art for you guys

Postby howlbigbadwolf » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:51 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/508538/ This is a pic i made to help pass the time until ben gets back on his feet. Hope you guys like :)
howlbigbadwolf
Feeling strange

Postby thekillingmoon » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:36 am

thekillingmoon
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:12 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:15 pm

That first piece gives Peter a penis that would probably be considered small for a human... Trying to pacify Sarah wolf with that might be a struggle.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby thekillingmoon » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:31 pm

No, see, petting is required to get him to ridiculously large sizes. That is the point of the game.

Considering normal penises aren't 293742093374032987439 feet long before arousal, unless, of course, you've just never actually seen anyone or anything naked before.
thekillingmoon
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:14 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:40 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Peter's Paws

Postby K-MacK » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Yep, he's holding his paws in the classic "Begging" position. Not surprising, he's mated now... No more "just for the fun of it"...
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:27 am

Looks like the bit I did made it up there, though the text isn't updated.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:07 pm

Nice, clingy bodysuit. ^^
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Xanthus » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:22 pm

Xanthus
Feeling strange

Postby kitwulfen » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:13 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Not quite all...

Postby Zax » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:16 am

I met BAR-1 at AnthroCon, and I did some fanart of 'Becca, secret agent style, whilst he worked on a commission for me, headshot of which is my icon here now. (THERE was thirty bucks well spent!) Anyways, I was kinda hoping to see that posted eventually so I could grab a digital copy back.

Thanks guys! I'll slink back to lurking now...
- Zax
Last edited by Zax on Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beware the animal heritage that lies within all of us.
Zax
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:51 am

I don't know that I have that art, Zax.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Zax » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:54 am

Well, I'm pretty sure BAR-1 does. I'd be kinda disappointed if it somehow fell through the cracks. I kinda like how her facial expression turned out. Anyways, thanks for the response!

(I wonder what those Aminal Control guys do in the truck and talk about while they're waiting for a call...)
Zax
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Yeah, I still got it. Dunno why I haven't scanned it yet. ^^
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Zax » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:17 pm

Thanks for your response, too, BAR-1, considering how busy you guys are. It's well appreciated to be able to talk professionally with some hard workin' artists.
- Zax
Zax
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 am

Zax? The Zax? Great to see you on the PitW forums. I'm a huge fan of your writing.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

New Pic from me Yaaaass

Postby howlbigbadwolf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:48 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/846240/
This is somthing i just had to do and i really would like how it came out. hope you guys like it too. Post it at the site PLEASE :3
howlbigbadwolf
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:09 am

Looks nice; I'll put it in the guest gallery later today.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:58 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf