[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - PitW Hiatus Due to Injury

PitW Hiatus Due to Injury

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

PitW Hiatus Due to Injury

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:22 pm

OK, as you might have read, BAR-1 hurt his drawing hand last night at work. It's not too badly injured, but it definitely means no pages this week and nothing next week.

In the meantime, we're looking for guest artists to fill in however long it takes until Ben can return to the pens.

Please be patient- we'll catch up soon!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Haystack » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:34 pm

Yikes! I live in fear of injuring my smart hand (that would be the right one) in any way... I hope BAR recovers well, and soon!
Haystack
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:57 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

well...

Postby Tigarr » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:37 am

Tigarr
Just getting started

Postby kitwulfen » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:20 pm

To whom/where do I apply to send in guest art? I just started reading the comic this morning, but I find it relevant to my interests.

ETA: Someone contact me via AIM. I know I'm away, I'm still there. At least for the rest of the day. My drafting table is right next to my computer.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:50 pm

That would be me, and we're always open to guest artists.

Now we're more so than other times, is all.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby kitwulfen » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:25 pm

I've got the basics of a pic of Becca down. Need to do some detail work on the pencils and then get it all good and colored. I don't know when it'll be done, though. I've got work tomorrow, classwork to do on Sunday, and I'm probably going to be heading to the range and teaching my buddy how to shoot on Saturday. Some official word on how she should look in color (fur patterning/color, eye color, etc) would be appreciated.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:45 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:59 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:41 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kaeto » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:18 am

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby kitwulfen » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:31 am

kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby Lightfoot » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:37 am

(I didn't see this before)

I don't think I'll have time to start on anything before my comic update on Thursday (which I haven't even started yet), but I'll draw something I guess.

...I don't have any ideas though. Kris, if you have something you'd like me to draw, PM or email me.
Lightfoot
DA Gallery:
Lightfoot
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:19 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:24 pm

Well, sorry that this will make what, week four for the adults only hiatus, week three on the general side?

Though for those of you who follow my convention circuit, you might notice that there's no for my weekend at ; here's what little I'll share.

As the thumb heals, I catch a week-postponed Upper Respiratory Infection (eh, cold, but probably given to me by someone who got it at the same cold snap where I was in my accident. Would been a bitch, coughing fits + tendonitis, though.). Anyone whoa was at Tekko can attest- my throat was GONE sunday morning. Getting only a few hours sleep each day didn't help either.

Today I finally got to the doctor's office (turns out, he was on vacation last week anyways), but I spent most of my week from monday to now SLEEPING. Nothing else but sleep, coughing & work. How bad? Monday alone I slept from 9am until 8pm. A total of 11 hours staight and I mean, no bathroom breaks!

Tuesday, up until comcast guy gets there, still can't get my anime network on demand. Now I'm pissed. Thinking of seriously switching cable providers. Slept till 5:10, and then returned some books to the library.

Wednesday, Sleep from 8am to I believe just before 6.... foraged for food, went to sleep.

Thursday... 8am to 4pm. Went to pay overdue bill at storage bin, called my family practicioner, went to bet around 5 something. 8, wake up, forage for food, come back, and vegitate, too lethargic from multiple doses of various Tussin's and 'Quils to do anything... Go to bed again after Inu Yasha, and wake up at 5:30... then again kinda at 6:30.

Friday - Hit up the family doc, grab me a shot in the arm, a pack o' pregnozone a prescription strength Tussin that... is REALLY thick.... like.. Freeon already compared it to that fake snot stuff. And some other prescription med with a really unpronouncable name.

SAo yeah... REALLY sorry that we're heading towards Palladium Books with no reall updates, but my kiester has been kicked seven ways to sunday. Hopefully I'll be completely 100% on all fronts by next week.

Oh yeah, and at Tekko, I gave Morgan my URI, I think, too... like at elast 40 people there came with plagues of one fashion or another.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:42 pm

And they say there are no freebies at Cons anymore... :twisted:
With an URI; that much sleep isn't surprising; first, there are the decongestants-most of which are drowzymaking. Then, the infection itself has your body burning energy at a very high rate just to fight it off. Seriously; you're using as much energy to fight the infection as you would be running in place for the duration of the illness. So, sleep; and get yourself back in good health.
Since you usually post vigorously about your "con" experiences; I suspect you were drifting about like a "ghost in a dream"-nno matter what your physical self was doing.
Get well and feel better! You've had your ration of excitement for the next three years, now.
We'll wait... :twisted:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby kitwulfen » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:10 pm

I just submitted some guest art to Kris. Overall I think I like how it came out, considering I haven't really finished up any pics in like six months and I tried lots of new stuff on this pic. I hope y'all like it, assuming Kris puts it on the site and doesn't throw it out in disgust.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:38 am

Thanks Kitwulfen, I'm certain it'll be considered.. and if I get back to posting pages before yours comes up from the que, it may at least head towards our gallery, with a link to your homepage, or saved for the next time something derails my ass.

You know, sitting on a panel with the creators of Schlock Mercenary and Something Positive had an effect on me.. damn.. I felt real lazy next to these guys.. I don't know how they manage to churn out those stories at that pace... but hey, I'm also always doing the Furnation page, the FUraffinity, the Deviantart as well.. but I have something for you guys, a photo I took at Tekkoshocon.

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

godd to see you! ( or at least your actions...)

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:30 am

Godspeed on your road to recovery Ben , and remember , try not to over exert yourself , and don't do what I would do!

( I always tend to push myself too hard and the result is almost always the same , I make my injuies/illness FAR worse...)

Good to see that your con appearance seemed to go by with ( seemingly) little incident ,although I have one question...

Just what type of "kitten" requires the use of that kind of INSANELY high caliber beat down?

:shock:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:11 am

This Kitten!
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Crunch Jackson » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:49 am

Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:01 am

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Crunch Jackson » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:30 pm

Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Actually...

Postby K-MacK » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:31 pm

That "Gun" is in reality a kitten launcher, capable of firing a kitten at the most evil and deadly of villans.
Once hit, the Villan is overcome by a sweetness attack and is rendered immobile while playing with/petting the kitten.
Then the SOCOM Boy/Girl Scout is deployed to destroy the villan and return the kitten to its mother.
Note the red satchel on the shooter's hip: Spare Kittens/ammunition. :lol:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:21 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf