[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, 7-7-2010

Update, 7-7-2010

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 am

But what if it isn't his life in particular?

You know, a lot of other cultures, past and present, have, or have had wildly different views on rape.

And the werewolf population seems to have, for centuries, placed itself in its' own niche culture. One based on dominance - and an almost Darwinian (Trope version, not scientific) "survival of the fittest" breeding program.

Not saying anything definite about the characters or the plot, nor saying that this series is here to say anything about anything, in particular.

I'm just... "Sayin'".
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Toast » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 am

Toast
Bodice ripping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Usdom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:59 pm

I tried being the good guy in Fable but it tricked me. I found a chest that you could walk into the area, whack down a bush and open the chest to get a key that you need as many of as you can get. Quite by accident I discovered you can do it over and over and over. So I did. I stored up enough keys to last me the rest of the game. However, when I returned to town I had become the son of Satan for killing that poor defenseless furn all those times. O.o

I try to get out and they pull me back in!!
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 am

hehe i always play dark on my first playthrough of a game, usually means you get to do much cooler stuff

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Northlander » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 am

Hmh, First post on these forums but had to comment on Gus because I figured a nasty sort of payback for Gus. I mean he is all about dominance and submission of weak for the strong, right? He also figures he is the strong one obviously, so why not pair him with a stronger werewolf *guy* (or werebear?) who literally makes him his bitch and keeps him in check. It would amuse me. :twisted:

It would allow him to still be antagonist without the need for others to actually execute him because to me it looks like that point is approaching pretty fast. I doubt he will accept this without some sort of revenge plans - of the violent type most likely.
- N
Northlander
Just getting started

Postby RBrim08 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa... hold on here... Jeanne's mom is saying that Jeanne is just upset because Butch almost "got Peter in the sack" before her. Now, I could have sworn that during the General/Adult split where Sarah is resisting the urge to wolf-out when she and Peter are in the cabin alone, Jeanne and her parents are riding home and Jeanne's mom is asking her daughter if she had told Sarah that she had already slept with Peter. Am I just remembering incorrectly or am I sensing some problems with the continuity? :?
RBrim08
Button popping

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Northwolf » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Northwolf
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Northlander » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 am

- N
Northlander
Just getting started

Postby Northlander » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 am

- N
Northlander
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 am

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 am

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 am

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf