[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Steam hangover - no comic

Steam hangover - no comic

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Steam hangover - no comic

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 am

It's tuesday, and I've STILL got airport runs to make.

But it looks like we may have had the largest (thus far) steampunk convention in the world.

And my mom managed to catch some virus that wants to install an "antivirus" program.. on my computer.. been the better part of the last night just scanning and using real antiviruses on my computer...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 am

DAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah, for some reason, I'm get online through my laptop's FireFox. but not Google Chrome or Opera on my desktop.

My mom's been playing a ridiculous number of facebook games, though, so that might have something to do with it.

That, and now I gotta get GD Falksen & the Foglios to the airport.

If anyone would at least like to see some of the photos, I'll try to get some available for an update here...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Toast » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 pm

I hear Phil and Kaja are fun to share a car with.
Toast
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Well, that gives me a bit of time to re-work the script I wrote while I was on the road.

As for riding with the Foglios, I tagged along to dinner with Phil at ComicPalooza, but he was kind of quiet all night... mostly because the group also included Randy Milholland and Joel from Hijinks Ensue, and the three of us kind of dominated the gab...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Morphy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

I'd like to add Phil is my hero for What's New... ^^;
Morphy
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Well, I think Phil wasn't having the best of it by the end, Kaja and the daughter rode with Morgan.

Terrence Zdunich, however, had us in stitches all weekend long. As did the Men who Shall Not Be Blamed for Nothing. I also provided driving for GD Falksen and Evelyn , Miss Monster, Abney Park.

By all accounts, it seems to have been a success, and we're already looking for how we're going to improve on year two.

I played Munchkin and Spanc for the first time, winning both.

And yeah, for time tables, I just got back from putting Phil & co. on the plane out.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: Steam hangover - no comic

Postby Usdom » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:26 pm

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby Northwolf » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Northwolf
Sweater stretching

Postby Henpecked » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby tHEfOOL » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Henpecked » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 am

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby MitchellTF » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 am

MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Akagin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Akagin
Sweater stretching

Postby Usdom » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:54 pm

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby Northwolf » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Northwolf
Sweater stretching

Postby MitchellTF » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 am

MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

OTOH, owning a Mac at this point is synonymous with joining a cult.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 pm

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:50 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby KiTA » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am

KiTA
Just getting started

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf