[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - No update (12-11-2013)

No update (12-11-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

No update (12-11-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:20 pm

According to Facebook, Ben's old compy has finally packed it in for good. He's bought a new one (with part of the IndieGoGo money), but he doesn't have Photoshop for it yet... nor does he grok Win8 yet.

We'll get it straightened out, but I'm on the road and can't even do a filler. Sorry.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: No update (12-11-2013)

Postby Ganthan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Does Ben get his computers from the same place as Strong Bad? Hopefully this new one will last him for a while.

Good luck at Anime Crossroads, Kris. It's a damn shame I can't head down there to meet ya. Make sure you bundle up because the Mid West has been REALLY cold this week.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:06 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Here's a fun-tastic fact.

A week or so ago for several days, it was colder here (California central valley) than Milwaukee at night.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:40 am

And my 'rents just flew off to Vegas, where it's 42 degrees. ^_^

Anyhoo... home from work, and working on this. Really, the previous night was literally me restarting my computer and trying to get it to scan something without freezing up for 3 hours straight before saying "F*** it", unplugging it from my monitor, and putting up the new desktop. Which was... frighteningly easy to start up, given I have a Hotmail account already. Boom. Already internet ready & everything.

But don't worry guys. New pages are on the way. And you won't believe them. The huge amounts of intense action, with DRAGONS! And zombies, and snow... certainly not just a bunch of floppy wieners for three seasons.

Of course, I got home late because I drove more than an hour to a MicroCenter, on the recommendation of a friend, instead of just settling for the local Best Buy or whatnot for my new comp purchase. Not insane comp, but they outfitted it with a 2G dedicated RAM graphics card right there in store, and it came with 12 G DDR3 (Compared to the 3 Gigs I'd been working with since 2009 2 gigs since I got the old comp in '05...) and a 2 TB harddrive. Not a bad deal, all-in-all.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:46 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Northwolf » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Here it's -32. Last week -42, -48 with windchill.
Northwolf
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Oil change on a shirt run turned into a two-new-tires day.

Two pages will be up in about an hour.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf