[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - What's up with the wiki?

What's up with the wiki?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

What's up with the wiki?

Postby Monfang » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 pm

I used to go into the wiki and write up all the pages about Butch and the other characters. Expecially Butch, she is a great character. But I went in today to add things I've just noticed and find that not only could I not log in, but the entire PitW page is gone. Is it being worked on or has something happened?
Monfang
Button popping

Re: What's up with the wiki?

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 pm

I had to kill the whole thing, including the database, and reinstall with a tweak to stop the spam attack; I just couldn't keep pace.

I did save every written article (not spam) in a .doc file, but replacing it is a bunch of cut and paste work that got old REAL fast. I just haven't made time to continue past the bare beginning of the restoration.

Volunteers welcome, and I'll forward the archived posts when I get home from AnimeFEST.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: What's up with the wiki?

Postby Monfang » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 am

Monfang
Button popping

Return to Peter is the Wolf