[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - WLP now has a podcast!

WLP now has a podcast!

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

WLP now has a podcast!

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 pm

And the first episode is up! Go, look and discuss:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2636
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: WLP now has a podcast!

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:11 pm

its says I cant go
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

screw double damn, my cups are fuckers
Never say never it likes to bite you in the ass
Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Grr. Stupid forum permissions- the new boards make such things a royal pain in the ass.

http://www.wlpsound.com/podcast/
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm

you have a great radio voice o.0
my roomie and i love me make fire xp
*leaves to hear the rest*
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 pm

lol, i said voice, not elocution xp nah, most people dont like their voices, i HATE how i sound, but Ive stopped people in their tracks in the good way from singing, and I have a friend im cracking the whip on so he makes his game, and he watched a stupid clip of mine and asked if id voice a few of his chars, go figure *shrugs*

you have a deep voice, which carries well over recordings, and you'll get used to doing podcasts same as anything else, i stutter too, and more than that, ill mix up whole sentences! if im reading and I talk too fast ill be at the start of a sentence, and my brain will be midway, so ill say the word in the middle and go from there but overall good job interesting songs, and good stories to lead up to the song, but you might want to work on the wording of the stories. Not sure what to fix, I just know there is something there that need fixing.
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 pm

I had some friends congratulate me on my NARRATOR voice used in the Girl Genius radio dramas at the World Steam Expo this year.
Previously, a call screener at Love Line had mentioned after I was off the air that I had a "Moviephone" quality to my voice. (I'd won a prize).
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Crunch Jackson » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Former radio guy here, and you've got a perfectly acceptable radio voice. :)
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:36 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Just needs a shield in front of your mike to avoid the pops. And maybe a cohost.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:11 am

lol, all the self hate... we need to love ourselves more xp wanna hear my recorded voice of crap?
this was last year after i came come from tx, well, a few weeks after xp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRYcSvJ ... ideo_title

prepare the fingers for plugging! ....on this board i should know better... but ill say it anyhow >.>
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 pm

OK, episode 2 is now up! Can you get to the proper board now?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2640
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby cawsking555 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 am

peels turn up your mike but keep the sound from songs and other things the same
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby Ganthan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm

I just finished the first podcast and I thought you did a decent job on it. In fact, I think I would prefer you spend more time talking and less time playing songs.

Having a deeper voice isn't necessarily better for audio. If you want to listen to my deep mumbly mumbleriffic deep mumble voice, I did a Let's Play of the SNES game Actraiser a while back: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ganthan?fea ... dVd-C8NUMg

I've had people compliment me on my voice before, but unless I organize the hell out of whatever I'm gonna say first I won't be making a great deal of sense.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 am

i still got told no >.>
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

OK, I've tried tweaking permissions on the podcast board- AGAIN. Can you see it now?

(BTW, new ep went up last night.)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm

it now sends me to youtube, which i know how to work, yay ^.^
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm

I can get to it easily.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 pm

OK... so, is anyone actually listening on a regular basis? After the first ep, the download count appears to have dropped off to almost nothing...
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 am

I do, though I skip over the songs.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Listend to all the shows that have been done so far, pretty good podcast with some good music.
Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Return to Peter is the Wolf