[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, 3-2-2011

Update, 3-2-2011

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, 3-2-2011

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 am

Well... at least he's not on a bus...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Weltall84 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am

I think I see where the "play by by ear" third step is left blank. That part is filled in by however Sarah plays her cards, if she takes him back, then they go into option four...if not then plan aborts into the unnamed option five.

As for the visit upstairs to get Pete's stuff...um damn I hope Peter didn't have anything valuable...

Jean's response to finding "The Doghouse" with the raised eyebrow "HUH?" look says it all. She probably expected more intimacy and boot-knockin' between them...

And now Sarah's told her that she's often been too mad at Peter to share the bed with him. While Pete has been bone-headed here and there to earn a "on the sofa/in the doghouse" time-out; Sarah's laying out they haven't shared the bed one damn time... kinda does hurt the desire to see this plan work as it adds fuel to the fires of Sarah's failings and shows she really didn't try dick to make things work on her end.

I'm reserving final judgement, but as I said before however the final anaylze turns out I'll be fine, but Sarah's gonna need a lot of work to make her a viable GF for Peter to take back...
The power of evil compels me!
Weltall84
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 am

Well, the claw marks on the wall right at the headboard should imply that some were-nookie was had...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:55 am

Didn't Jean hint her plan would be objectionable to her father? So far I don't really see anything I think he or the pack would have a problem with.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't go for the "Step one, steal underpants, Step two, ???, Step Three, Profit!" angle on the joke.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Black_Mantha » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 am

Well, it still needs to apply to the current situation. Random quotes doesn't make comedy. I'm wondering what Jean is thinking. She must have something more planned, which she hasn't told Peter for some reason. Does she want a "natural reaction" from him? It doesn't really make sense to me yet.
Black_Mantha
Button popping

Postby stormydragon » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 am

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:18 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby MitchellTF » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:58 pm

MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:27 pm

...you don't think part of Jean's plan involves her seducing Sarah, do you?
Happygun

Postby Henpecked » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Jean looks really weird in the first panel. For one thing, she's lost her tan; for another, her eyes make her look like Naga from Slayers. (Ironic given Sarah's cosplaying thing a while back.)
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:00 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:43 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Happygun

Postby stormydragon » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Happygun

Postby Weltall84 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:26 am

Weltall84
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:37 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:31 am

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Happygun

Postby Henpecked » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Travelerr » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm sure you're entitled to your opinion. The problem is I don't care.
Travelerr
Button popping

Postby Weltall84 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Weltall84
Sweater stretching

Postby Les » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:06 am

Les
Huge tracts o'land

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf