[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - The Werewolf of London, Ontario

The Werewolf of London, Ontario

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

The Werewolf of London, Ontario

Postby Happygun » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 am

Not particularly relevant to PitW, so I won't blame the moderators if they move or delete this thread.

One of my favorite new webcomics - Spinnerette! - has started a story arc involving werewolves, including who looks as though he could have been Peter's twin brother, separated at birth.

And no, I am not associated in anyway with Krakow Studios or the artist/writer of Spinnerette!. I just think it's a damn good comic and deserves another plug.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Black_Mantha » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:27 am

I saw that, but I thought about Jack Goodwin. Must be the hat. He's a bit more muscled than Peter, too.
Black_Mantha
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Agreed - the hat does certainly does make him look like Jack
Happygun

Postby Critty » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Critty
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 pm

....And now it appears a female werewolf has entered the equation, (sorry guys, not NSFW)
Happygun

Postby kitetsu » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 am

Ah, Chochi, you don't need to make a werewolf character have the face of Mike Blade from your Lovely Pets comic (note: very feminine looking guy face) to let readers know that he's on the good side.

Aside from that, I've read this comic since page one, and to be honest, I find it really difficult trying to digest the dialogue and the supers the writer comes up with. Sure, it's supposed to be a superhero comic, but I guess this is what happens when I read too much of Alan Moore.
kitetsu
Sweater stretching

Return to Peter is the Wolf