[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Late Update, 12-22(ish)-10

Late Update, 12-22(ish)-10

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Late Update, 12-22(ish)-10

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 am

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Toast » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Toast
Bodice ripping

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Blackjoker » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:50 pm

One by one the penguins steal my sanity
Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Hartree » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Shoes for industry!
Hartree
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Usdom » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:21 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby stormydragon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:40 am

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:46 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Hartree » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Shoes for industry!
Hartree
Feeling strange

Postby Hartree » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Shoes for industry!
Hartree
Feeling strange

Postby MitchellTF » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Nietzsche is...Nietzsche. I've tried to read him, but admit he is not something I can understand. I think you will all remember my argument about Gus and Nietzsche...Namely, why he is not the Ubermensch. (A perfect example of an Ubermensch would be Jesus, actually...save perhaps for the ending, but even that might fit...) Happygun seems right, though. Nietzsche's thing seemed to be 'think for yourself', 'don't be an idiot'. I tried to read him, I really did, but I had to drop the class...there was nothing i could say anymore. I still have the books to go over.

Rand, I need to read.

As for this...DAMN, I like the werebear. He smart. And, I respect his beliefs, even if I don't agree with them...I want to meet him now!

Also, stormydragon, I like people. I like people who I have never met, and care about them. And, I cannot allow people to suffer, it causes me physical pain. Admitedly, I am a Christian, but this is more than just Christianity...were God a lie, and were he dead, I would still believe in aiding those who cannot help themselves. It takes me more effort to NOT care, then to care...even if it eats me up, and there's nothing I can do.

I enjoy philosphy, especially learning about ones I disagree with. If they start making more sense than what I believe, something's in trouble.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby MrPaladino » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Personally, I'm interested to hear what comes next. His last sentence is cut off in a rather interesting place suggesting there's more, or, we're about to be interrupted by a "hilarity break". ;)
MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 am

On an unrelated note, after finishing the adaptation of Night Angel Trilogy: , I can say this much about Peter is the Wolf:

A) Gus Cramer apparently attended the Hu Gibbet school of parenting...

B) The One God help Peter if Rebecca should ever get her hands on a pair of magic earrings.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Usdom » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:33 am

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Happygun

Postby Juke » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Juke
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Spiritbw » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

THe way some of you tak it sounds like Nietzsche has almost as undeserved a reuputation as Niccolò Machiavelli. If you ever take a look at all the rest of his written works it makes "The Prince" sound like it should be read with a voice dripping in sarcasm. Specially when you find out it was written for a family that he despised while held prisoner by them.

Nothing Machiavelli wrote before or after has the tone that "The Prince" does, but yet this is what he has become known for.
Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf