[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Late update, 4-16-2010

Late update, 4-16-2010

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Late update, 4-16-2010

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby wysiwyg » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:31 pm

wysiwyg
Button popping

Postby RBrigham » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Now, this begs the question, "What next???". This could go in so many different directions.

The fact that she changed back to her human form suggests that she is gaining some control of her shape-shifting.

So many questions that I have and no way to voice them...
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Henpecked » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Seems like Becca got exactly what she wanted, personally.

Almost makes me wonder if Becca's whole "sudden flash of conscience and tenderness" was an act all along.
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Cayen » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 pm

little shallow of Sarah, but oh well. It now sets into motion how the pack is going to deal with her cause she can't go back.
Cayen
Sweater stretching

Postby vdrake » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

I don't think that sudden flash of conscience was faked... But I do think she fully expects the trio to treat her like evil incarnate.

...Can you imagine Butch apologizing to Sarah in human form, now?

As far as Sarah goes... if the transformations are based around emotional responses (which they do seem to be) being shellshocked could probably knock a were out of it. Right now, Sarah has to either accept that A)Her boyfriend may have just been raped, or B)Has been cheating / just cheated on her with someone he seems to think is a scary bitch. It doesn't exactly put much confidence in Peter.

Or she's just saying they're through because, well, if this is the kind of thing that happens in a were pack, she probably wants nothing to do with it.
vdrake
Sweater stretching

Postby Les » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Occam's Razor on this, the most likely reasoning behind this is Sarah falling into the 'men can't be raped' trap and assuming his being tied up was his idea for kinky-fun with Butch.. she's still totally human in her perspective and just doesn't understand pack dynamics and how Peter's place on the totem pole affects who gets to have a say in where His pole goes.

Peter cheated on her, that's the only explanation Sarah can accept right now, it's the only one that makes any kind of sense to her. Peter cheated, they're through, that's just the way it works.
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Catherine_Puce » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:33 am

CK01
Mountain climbing

woah. Shallow Sarah

Postby Steel Wings » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:36 am

This seems to be a low point for the Sarah's character, I mean she see's her boy friend bound, and gagged, whimpering and struggleing. and she automaticly thinks he's been cheating?

No no he couldn't have been forced into it could he? noo peter must like wearing gags and being tied up.

Still it is quite a shock for her. Still I feel more sorry for Peter than I do for her. the dude was nearly raped and then his girl friend dumps him because of it.

I can't wait to see what happens next. hopefuly Sarah will come to her sences.
Hello my friend, my name is Fred
The voices you hear are in my head
I say i said my name is friend
and I've been very Naughty....
Steel Wings
Sweater stretching

Postby stormydragon » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 am

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Last edited by Fionn the Otaku on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Aticston » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Aticston
Button popping

Postby Sling » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Sling
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:42 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:58 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:20 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

I didn't think of it that way...

Postby Steel Wings » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello my friend, my name is Fred
The voices you hear are in my head
I say i said my name is friend
and I've been very Naughty....
Steel Wings
Sweater stretching

Postby Usdom » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:26 pm

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:48 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Given this behavior on Sarah's part I demand we re-open the final bracket of March Glandness for a re-vote!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Or we could automatically assign the win to Milkmaid ^_^

After all, Sarah was the only PITW character to have consistent and near universal support in it, without that Milkmaid would romp home...
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:04 pm

To be fair, Milkmaid had to win a tie-breaker against Jean to even get to the final.

And right now, re: Sarah's pole-vault to conclusions, Jean agrees with all of you.

And now is not the time for her to slap a stupid... woman... upside the head, but she will get around to explaining things.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby tHEfOOL » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm

another question i have (and something nobody else has pointed out) is:
How many other guys has Sarah gone out with? being a geeky otaku i would be willing to be 0, or 1 at the most, so this is definatley her fist experience with a situation where there is even a possibility that she has been betrayed

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf