[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Tormenting Hal

Tormenting Hal

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Tormenting Hal

Postby Wakinyan » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby Crunch Jackson » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby K-MacK » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:45 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Usdom » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 am

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:30 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby tHEfOOL » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:51 am

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Usdom » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:14 am

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Aww, don't worry, Usdom....

Wacoms aren't that hard to learn. Even if it seems like they are... :twisted:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby cawsking555 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:26 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Blackjoker » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 am

One by one the penguins steal my sanity
Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby MitchellTF » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:23 pm

MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Usdom » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:08 pm

The bad thing about posting on Lulz.net is the images get lost after the first few days. I'll throw it in my photobucket.

If any of you play a mage, in AV if you go to snowfall, face the hill overlooking this scene and blink you will ascend to the hill top. The only path up is to blink. Instant rogue proof. You also have a tree there that you can use to create line of sight issues. Its wonderful. I figured it out one day and ever since then I hold snowfall on my own.

Last edited by Usdom on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby Usdom » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 pm

I have improved a little over the course of a week.
She was rather bland in expression so I made her weeping. There is this song a good friend of mine use to joke about, "The lap dance ain't good unless the hooker is crying." So I dedicated the image to Jack.

Nudity...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/ ... ir_02l.jpg

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby Sephzero » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm

The time before the Great Storm came a long Silence.
http://sephzero.deviantart.com/
Sephzero
Sweater stretching

Postby Usdom » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 pm

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:27 am

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Blackjoker » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 am

Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby K-MacK » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Unlikely: The Park Monster is fast... Very much so.
Bears aren't fast as a rule. They don't have to be.
Bears amble. As Hal would ask; "Got a problem with that?"

As for the Coyote living up to his "trickster" image; remember, this is a young Coyote seeking an education- not giving one.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Blackjoker » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 am

Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby tHEfOOL » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 am

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Wakinyan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 am

Wakinyan
Button popping

Return to Peter is the Wolf