[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, 2-11-2009

Update, 2-11-2009

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, 2-11-2009

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Grr. Perky person alert.

And by the way... BAR-1's former employers have offered him his old job back. No decisions made yet- stay tuned.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:18 pm

But...I like perky.

Even perky goths!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Dorlynn » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Did Bar-1's former employers finally realize their mistake months down the road? I hope Bar-1 has his job issue already resolved so he can try leveraging better pay out of his former employers for his return. After all the did cause him some distress.
Dorlynn
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Hardly, it was a union job. They just thought they could run with fewer people, and when you're in a Union, Seniority rules. Last hired, first fired.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 am

WOOHOO naked Jean

and whats with the person holding up the chair?

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:29 am

Hmm...anyone else think that, after all the students (with the possible exception of Sarah) have revealed themselves for what they are, that the TA will yell "NO!," bop them on the head, and explain that you NEVER transform unless you've confirmed that the other party is in on the Secret?
Happygun

Postby Usdom » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:26 am

Dance majors scare me. Werwolves, even coyote and Kitsune, those I can deal with, but dance people are strange.

A dance major saw me walking around school yesterday looking my normal stoic, grumpy self when she walked up to me and went "JAZ HANDS!" then fanned her hands out in front of her. I stopped, arched an eyebrow then walked on. She seems determined to make me happy like it is her life calling. I think if I stay grumpy enough I might be able to manipulate that desire to be appreciated and thanked into getting laid. She seems to really -need- to know that people like her. I can give her little tastes of approval until she is desperate enough to do whatever I want. We have 3 classes together for art stuff so I have ample opportunity.

I'll lead her on for a while most likely then not do the deed. It's more of a "What can I get her to do" thing than a "I want to sleep with her." thing. She's too young and foolish for me.

Wait, if the human is human why is she naked? It's not like she is going to rip her clothing. She should be clothed. She is being a tease. She won't be human for long dancing around horny teenage males weres without any pants on.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby RBrigham » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:43 am

I wouldn't call Jean perky (ok, mabey just a little), an exhabisionist (sp?), a voyer, a tease, oh yes. (all the traits that I would love to find in a lass).
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Happygun

Postby Usdom » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:35 pm

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Usdom » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby RBrigham » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:45 pm

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 pm

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby K-MacK » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 pm

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Catherine_Puce » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:31 am

Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Usdom » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:54 pm

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 pm

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Usdom » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 am

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:19 am

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Usdom » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:19 am

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:56 am

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Usdom » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:37 am

I will be the guy you call when the big fancy piece of machinery/computer has a short circuit somewhere and its not cost effective to just replace the whole machine

therefore i will pretty much always have jobs available to me

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf