[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, 6-18-2008

Update, 6-18-2008

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, 6-18-2008

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Arram » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Arram
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:09 pm

Ha! Love the pick-up lines. Looks like Sarah is allergic to narcissism, though.

Wonder if he's going to transform to show-off his bod...
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby UberMan5000 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:06 am

Last edited by UberMan5000 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Wakinyan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:15 am

Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby Timberwolfer » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 am

-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby Kaeto » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 am

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ruy Lopez » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 am

Oh good thought - my (naturally paranoid) mind led me to think lion-guy has some nefarious purpose and *blew some sort of knockout powder* into her face. :shock:

I like your idea better. :P
Ruy Lopez
Just getting started

Postby Timberwolfer » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:16 am

Wait... not allergic to cats, but to the 'sexy sparkles'! He suffers epic failure on his seduction check... her will save is successful... crap, too much D&D last few days...
-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:49 am

Happygun

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Nice side view of the Wuff on the top panel. She may be huge, but there is a decided degree of cuteness there, too.
Again, she isn't agressive, she is curious; something I've run into with many a canine in my life. A dog can make sniffing a day's work if they find something that interests them.
The sneeze could be anything from a cat allergy-he may not have his fur, but there is dander (shed skin cells) to consider- or it might be his after shave! My Sibe sneezes like mad when I wear a certain after-shave. :?
One question, though: If he's complementing the "teardrops" on her legs, why isn't he looking at her legs? I know: I wouldn't be able to get my eyes that far down either... :lol:

Not to worry, Kris; everything looks good from here. Well done as usual. :D
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby rdfox » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:14 am

Looked to me like he was looking up at her face to talk to her. Presumably, he initially looked at normal human head height, and found himself face-to-knee with her "teardrops," so he looked up to speak to her.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 pm

He will probably talk to her long enough to allow Peter to arrive. This is a good idea since we don't want a horny werewolf hunting the students of the campus. I doubt that the secret could hold that much, since he already be damaged a lot .

C'est étonnants qu'ils n'ont pas encore été tuer.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:20 pm

You raise an interesting potential there. It's obvious that the Wuff is not basically violent person, but she is very very curious.
That presents the risk of Peter discovering her sitting with a group of non-freaked students (I just can't imagine that every single person on campus is going to run at the sight of her) either sniffing or perhaps sharing their lunches with them (as in "begging" behavior).
Talk about blowing the Secret wider open than the Grand Canyon...
That is something even the Sheriff couldn't contain. Still, I suspect that this group would "adopt" the Wuff (the way Army Werewolves were "adopted" in WWII by their buddies) and the general Secret would be safe.
As for the Wuff's "horniness", regular humans probably wouldn't "smell right" for anything to happen...I hope. She isn't always focused on sex; there is always food and scratching.
(Image) Total stranger scratching the Wuff's belly and Peter shows up...
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Wakinyan » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:16 pm

You raise a good point.. It's not exactly like Lycanthropy has turned her into a Psychopath or a Nymphomaniac. Sometimes a good petting might be all that is required.
Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby Don Manuel » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm

But if she does end up screwing his brains out...at least it seems he wouldn't mind.

Though it seems he's loving how strong she is.
Don Manuel
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf