[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, 4-30-2008

Update, 4-30-2008

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, 4-30-2008

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:22 pm

Note to Peter: don't take your eye off Little Miss Timebomb.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby RBrigham » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:28 pm

don't know about the rest of yall, but I think Jean just opened a big ol' can of "Oops..." Gonna be interesting to see where Sarah ran off to, and Peter is probably wishing for a silver bullet (or two) about this time.

I mean, how was Jean suppose to know that they never talked obut sex?...

I see it as Peters fault for not sharing the 411 with Jean about what to talk adnd not talk about...

Sarah's imagery about Peter and Jean is what probably pushed Sarah over the edge...

Great work on the story and art guys...
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Kaeto » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Peter might as well just go to Con and ask to be put out of his misery. It'll save time from when the pack decides that he has to be put down.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Nice...there might as well be a giant screw hovering over Peter's head.

I predict Sarah will transform and run amok, Peter and Jean trailing close behind. At some point Noah will catch a glimpse of her and fall in lust. Once everything has calmed down (one way or another) he will introduce himself ever so smoothly to Sarah, much to the chagrin of Peter.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Spiritbw » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:51 pm

So....now srah has Jean AND Peter in her sex fantasies while possibly going wolf which tends to act on those impulses..........

This could be very bad or very awesome.
Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby Happygun » Thu May 01, 2008 12:32 am

Happygun

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Thu May 01, 2008 4:50 am

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu May 01, 2008 6:00 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby lonehawkboy » Thu May 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Axe-time, sword-time shields are sundered,
Wind-time, wolf-time, ere the world falls;

Volupso, Lines 43-44
lonehawkboy
Feeling strange

Postby PHDrillSergeant » Thu May 01, 2008 1:11 pm

PHDrillSergeant
Feeling strange

Postby UberMan5000 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:17 pm

UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Fri May 02, 2008 7:33 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Spiritbw » Sat May 03, 2008 2:43 am

I'm going to go with the "Still waters run deep" on this one. She just seems the type to be in denial about her deeper emotions and motivations. Still, that's for later stories. Right now I'm more interested in where Sarah went and how. Jean didn't mention anyhting about Sarah getting fuzzy so Peter might have some saving grace in this still.
Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby RBrigham » Sat May 03, 2008 8:27 am

Knowing Peters luck, I doubt it very much...

Still, there's always a chance he may get lucky, ya neva know...

Looking at the way Peter's searching for the wolsbane, it's a wonder that it hasn't been tested as a transdermal patch, that would be very useful for a person in Sarahs perdicament. :wink:
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby llearch » Sun May 04, 2008 8:07 am

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby lonehawkboy » Sun May 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Volupso, Lines 43-44
lonehawkboy
Feeling strange

Postby DesertRat » Sun May 04, 2008 7:40 pm

DesertRat
Sweater stretching

Postby K-MacK » Mon May 05, 2008 12:26 am

There is a real possibility that deep down, Sarah has discovered that as the Wuff, she doesn't have to be a "good girl" anymore.
In her Smoothskin body, she is pretty inhibited; while as Sarah-Wuff, she doesn't have to be.
That might be a reason as to why she shifts at the drop of a hat (or any other article of clothing); it's more fun!
This is old ground, but since she was pretty Omega in school, socially; as the Wuff, her sub ( or not so sub-) consious mind sees getting fuzzy and toothy as a plus in every way...remember, the Wuff hasn't really been hurt yet-by anything. Con's shot knocked her out, it didn't hurt her.
I keep expecting to see Peter discover a pair of extra-large milky contact lenses in Sarah's purse, someday... :lol:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby RBrigham » Mon May 05, 2008 10:25 am

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Mon May 05, 2008 10:44 am

Happygun

Postby RBrigham » Mon May 05, 2008 10:52 am

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby llearch » Mon May 05, 2008 1:41 pm

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby lonehawkboy » Mon May 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Volupso, Lines 43-44
lonehawkboy
Feeling strange

Postby K-MacK » Fri May 09, 2008 5:43 pm

Peter also has the problem that he had bought into the "Omega" business and let it rule his life.
He probably uses it as an excuse for percieved lapses and failures; "I'm the Omega, so I will screw-up. It's what everyone expects of me, so why should I try?"
Butch actually has more backbone than he does, and has had a harder time keeping it. She is brutalized by her father on a regular basis, but hasn't given in. Peter, by comparison, has had it easy.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Return to Peter is the Wolf