[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update at Last, June 30

Update at Last, June 30

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update at Last, June 30

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:19 pm

Quick note: PitW will have an ad on Something Positive on July 6 and 11.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:48 pm

My guess is that nobody will have a good and recent experience with Thrall. If this pack didn't had one in decade why other would have one. It must be even as badly view since it's put the whole pack in danger. Remember, this pack is more traditionnal that the other he only start the democratic way since the others do it since decade. The right to have thrall is protected by the tradition. You only have to control it.

La rumeur va se répandre et attirer les curieux.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:03 pm

The Wolfsbane meter is a nice touch. Also i think it's likely that some one in the same general area as Peter's pack has had experiance with a thrall in the last Ten to Twenty years.
Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Ganthan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:46 pm

London? Is this story set in Britain?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:56 pm

Or near London, Ontario, maybe it's Canada...

Or London, Texas...

Or London, Michigan...

just start googling... add "London" to a state, and see what pops up. ^^

Oh, and I also just added a random doodle to my .
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby PHDrillSergeant » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:03 am

Wait, wait...no "Sarah's first time" arc? :(
PHDrillSergeant
Feeling strange

Postby K-MacK » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:23 am

Well, at least there seems to really be something between the two of them. Sarah doesn't look as apprehensive as she did last week; that's a good sign.
Maybe they will actually start feeling something for each other; who knows? The Wolfsbane meter is cute; I suspect that as long as Sarah stays happy, the meter will stay in the "Human" section.
Looking back, it seems that outside of the first Shift (Spielberg), every time she has shifted, she's been frightened (or at least rather surprised). Maybe that's the way to keep her Human-looking...
I wonder, though; will Peter have enough self control to stay human all the way through? It might not just be Sarah who has form control problems...
We'll see. Nice artwork!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:41 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby PHDrillSergeant » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:12 am

PHDrillSergeant
Feeling strange

Postby Ganthan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:28 am

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:35 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:41 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby kitwulfen » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 am

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:13 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Return to Peter is the Wolf