[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Poll: Werewolf Babe- Which One's Yours?

Poll: Werewolf Babe- Which One's Yours?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Which of "Peter is the Wolf"'s werewolf babes appeals to you?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:52 pm

Sarah as the wolf. I like 'em BIG...
71%
Sarah as human. She's cute.
5%
Jean Goodwin. I like 'em small and slender... and flexible
19%
"Butch" Cramer. I like 'em mean.
5%
Either Sally Stubbe or Carla Goodwin. I heart MILFs.
No votes
Uh... something without the fuzz, please?
No votes

Total votes : 21

Poll: Werewolf Babe- Which One's Yours?

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:52 pm

Let's get things started...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby CK01 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:39 am

Sarah, partly the size angle, also the her new arrival into werewolf-ville :)
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby GreatDragon AD » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:54 am

Sarah, all the way. She is definitely cute in human form but in her werewolf form she's just wild, hot, and huge. Wis I can vote both forms. But since its one vote, I gotta go for her werewolf form. 'Nuff said
PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
...'nuff said
GreatDragon AD
Sweater stretching

Postby The Cat's Nightmare » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:49 pm

Can't decide! Jean or her Mom, hot sweet young or seasoned MILF with enough growl to put Kramer in his place.
Mousey paranoia pays off while curiosity killed the cat.
The Cat's Nightmare
Just getting started

Postby DanBaka » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:53 pm

I think she looks sexy with the big breast and all
DanBaka
Just getting started

Postby darkecofreak23 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:42 am

I thought she was cute enough as a human, but the wolf form is just too too bad-ass. Love the extreme opposites there.
darkecofreak23
Sweater stretching

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:18 pm

Definitely Sarah. The contrast is great :D

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Catherine_Puce » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:01 pm

I voted for Jean Goodwin but I hesitate a lot. I like a lot Sally Stubbe too. I wonder why she didn't keep her maiden name. She don't seems the kind of woman to let her husband control her life.

Peut-être que l'auteur n'a pas trouver utile de lui en trouver un.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:56 pm

Personally, my vote goes to Jean. She is gonna be one of the Pivotal char's, and of the three...she's definitely got her head screwed on straight.
I tend to favour the "second" lead female types. Usually they are the
ones that come up with the winning play, plan, or strategy.
Plus, she's cute, both Furred or Smoothskin.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby BavarianEagle » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:24 am

BavarianEagle
Feeling strange

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:05 pm

Oooooops......

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:24 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby MitchellTF » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:09 am

MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Daschiamut » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:31 am

Sarah, not just because of her immense endowments, but also because of the fact that whenever I think of her, I can't help but think of "Sara" by Starship at the same time.
Daschiamut
Just getting started

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu May 18, 2006 12:51 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby gravesma » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:11 am

jean. Also , Is there an un-covered version of jean's entry pic?http://www.peteristhewolf.com/images/link_adults2.jpg
I am the GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!
gravesma
Just getting started

Postby Dragon0 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:12 pm

I gotta go with Jean. She seems like a ton of fun.
Dragon0
Just getting started

Postby manx » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:04 pm

I gotta go with either Sally stubbe or sarah. But I think in a way, and writers and artists at wlp correct me if I'm wrong alright? But it almost seems that Sarah's werewolf form was made for petey's werewolf form. Their both compatible and one won't kill the other. So in the end, Sarah may be too big for me.

Besides, I think Sally may have alot of tricks up sleeves. She has all that experience, things are no doubt going to get extra spicey with her.
manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby crowmagnon » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:56 pm

"To keep smiling, with a soft chest... to tightly embrace your opponent. That way, fighting won't be needed."
-- Tendou Rusyuna; Grenadier-The Smiling Senshi
crowmagnon
Just getting started

Postby fallenwolf » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:46 pm

You mess with the best you die like the rest
fallenwolf
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Woah, vile Necromancy!
Happygun

Postby tHEfOOL » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:18 am

Jean all the way, gotta love necromancy

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:53 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby fallenwolf » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:51 pm

You mess with the best you die like the rest
fallenwolf
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 pm

It depends on the board. Some boards don't like reviving old threads, some prefer it, and in some cases it depends on the specific thread.

It's no big deal here, except that the poll that went with this thread closed out ages ago.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf