[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Late update, 4-16-2010

Late update, 4-16-2010

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 pm

By the way, BAR-1 has both moving house (again) and a convention next week.

I've already put the filler page together. Just now.

And you people inspired it. Muhaha.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby MitchellTF » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Okay...guys.

Don't blame Sarah just yet...The comic hasn't 'started' until this moment. All of the rest was set-up. I'm not going to hate anybody.

The sign of a good comic is a willingness to set all the pieces into place, then suddenly turn the board over and reveal a completely different game.

Peter is the Wolf is now officially a good comic by that definition. Of course, the writing, art, etc, also has to be good...

And it wins at this too. I can see why Fred-Sama endorses it.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Steel Wings » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Hello my friend, my name is Fred
The voices you hear are in my head
I say i said my name is friend
and I've been very Naughty....
Steel Wings
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:27 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Awww.. no golden furred with with firey energy auras?

Postby Steel Wings » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello my friend, my name is Fred
The voices you hear are in my head
I say i said my name is friend
and I've been very Naughty....
Steel Wings
Sweater stretching

Postby cawsking555 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:23 am

if you are an ninja and you have had 1 j�$7 h4� $3x w17h 4 w4r3 w0��
you know that peter is just some one to make jokes about and then slap him in the face and then re ware and jump out the window and try to kill or hamper the rapest from ever doing it to that sed person and then make m347 out of her and!argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
sorry for this inconvenience and now for something compltly differnt

im a ninja you are a ninja and the wolf is a ninja to
One! Live by the code of the pack

Two! Never fight unless someone else starts It

Three! Always stick together no matter what when thers a barbeque on the nights of the moon!arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg

Injured with pain and sadness, the you that cannot be healed
Shoulder the burden of the past that cannot be erased ;don't throw away your will to live. Your hand that I held...
You'd better forget everything. Remember. . . your different Life?
You'd better forget everything. Remember. . . though, we cannot return
sorry i just had fun poking at Sarah Hazen, Rebecca "Butch" Cramer and Jean Goodwin

otto dokkoi kako
otto dokkoi mirai
edoroporisu wa hisuterii
kitto matteta haroo
zattsu hissatsu hiiroo
shippo no haeta metaru ninja da yo
kuma-san hattsu-san yokochou no mina-san ni
seigi wo o-todokeshimasu (teyandee)
inbou mania no kuromaku taosunda
izayuke robo kyatto
hora kawaii hime ga yondeiru
(oo kurushuunai) to iwasumade
koko wa hitotsu makecha naru maizo
don't mind dejitaru shokuninkatagi
ashita mo yoo! nihonbare

otto dokkoi uso
otto dokkoi honto
edoroporisu no misuterii
chotto meiwaku pawaa
zattsu ninpou faaiyaa
jettohoppa ga kaze wo kitteyuku
tororo no piza ni wa ao nori toppingu
mosukoshi o-machi kudasai (beranmee)
akuma ga habikoru o-shiro he isogunda
tatakae meka kyatto
demo ano ko ga nageta nagashi me no
aa shuriken dake wa kawasenai
nian to koi ga neko no nakidokoro
don't mind parareru happyaku-hachi chou
o-edo wa yoo! nihonbare

otto dokkoi kako
otto dokkoi mirai
edoroporisu wa hisuterii
kitto matteta haroo
zattsu hissatsu hiiroo
shippo no haeta metaru ninja da yo
Right! Stop that! It's SILLY. Very SILLY indeed! Started off as a nice little idea , now you are just playing SILLY; CLEAR OUT, THE LOT OF YOU!
bonk sorry my hovercraft is full of eels
stop that now log of caw you are on a mission to sill a note book
it eyter says death or it says peter ideas

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/leet
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/2003theme.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066765/quotes
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/bleach
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/kyattoninden
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 am

did you just type out a song in Japanese? and then make a monty pytho reference?

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:23 am

Ok, Cask, seriously, stop posting crap like that. It has virtually nothing to do with the topic and I think you just killed a couple hundred-thousand of my brain cells (full innervated neurons, mind you - not glial cells).
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Mellowcorks » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 am

...okay, what the crap.

I'm not one to jump to conclusions. But I really hope the next strip begins with someone slapping her. I don't care how messed-up her emotions may or may not be. There is no excuse for something like this.

If she doesn't come to her senses, and fast, I have lost all respect for her as a character. Seriously.

(And yes, I registered just to say this.)
Mellowcorks
Just getting started

Postby Toast » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:33 am

Well, I still like Sarah. She hasn't really had much of a chance to not be a pure product of circumstances yet.

Thankfully, the Overstreet and the Rodriguez are very much emphatically avoiding the standard-issue harem anime Enforced Character Flatness, so we have hope. For everybody.

Also I think she is smoking hot, but of course that has nothing to do with my decision either way uh huh nope nope.
Toast
Bodice ripping

Postby cawsking555 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 am

Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby Usdom » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 am

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby stormydragon » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Northwolf » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 am

Northwolf
Sweater stretching

Postby wysiwyg » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:05 am

wysiwyg
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Someguy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Someguy
Just getting started

Postby AdamTheHedgehog » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm

The Wolf shall always be inside my mind, but my body may never see the pleasure of taking the form...
AdamTheHedgehog
Just getting started

Postby stormydragon » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:39 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Nobodie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm a bit disappointed with Sarah, but not enough to hate her. I can understand the mix-up, and am glad that it will be fixed in the coming months.

I'm also glad it will be fixed, Peter's luck must have been used up in the equipment department...

Though one thing I do hope happens, that Becca actually gets someone to love, the poor girl needs someone in her life, and Butch needs a good chunk of himself ripped off and lying on the other side of the room...
Nobodie
Just getting started

Postby RBrigham » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:13 pm

1st, I would like to wish a warm welcome to the new folks in the posts.

2nd, As it was pointed out to me many moons ago, Becca and Butch are the same person (Butch being a kinda crude nickname).

3rd, This is an awesome ride, and I'm keepiing my opinions about Sarah to my self, for now.
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

PreviousNext

Return to Peter is the Wolf