[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Livestreaming!

Livestreaming!

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Livestreaming!

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:26 am

I'mma Join 'dis bandwaggin'!

Guys, my first attempted session went pretty well, even with only a few people joining in chat. It's via Facebook (for now, I just haven't upgraded yet, dunno if I should). So tomorrow night, bout 9-ish (8ish maybe, depends on how dinner goes, I'll adjust time as such) I'm going to do a second Livestream session. I'll be working on PitW Book 2 editing, and answering any questions the chatroom supplies. Kind of a podcast.

Here's the link! Lot of.. dead air in that first one, but me rambling on just about everything, from technique to characters to creation to art supplies. You want me to talk about something specific? You want me to regale listeners with some convention story of years past? Start the ball rolling by commenting here! Or on the Facebook page for Peter is the Wolf! Or my dA or FA!

As I figure this thing out, I'll also shift into doing these on Wednesdays as well. Not sure when the times will be, that'll likely depend on whether or not I'm done drawing, or all day up at Palladium finishing the page before coming home to scan the pages in. All that while Kris will be running KWLP's novelty tunes on DementiaRadio.org! You'll get a preview of work, I'll have someone to talk to, and have eyes almost literally over my shoulder as I work on PitW (Actually helps with the ADHD, I swear.).
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: Livestreaming!

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:54 pm

It was neat chatting with you Ben, and seeing all the work you put into Book 2 prep! I had no idea you still worked on actual paper, most artists I know about have gone all digital. Appreciate you giving us a heads up on all the projects you're working on or are going to be working on. Sounded like you weren't feeling well though, I hope you're doing better!

I'll definitely try to catch your Livestreams whenever I can!
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Apologies for the double-post. Ben, caught the beginning of your second Liestream but had to bail for family stuff. It was neat to hear you talk about how you were doing Book 2 prep and how you handle the differences between the PG-13 and adult versions the first time, but do you think you could turn up the volume on your mic a lot? You were pretty quiet even with my speakers at full.
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Something i'll make sure to do next time, Likely Wednesday night when I scan the new page.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm

And another Livestream in an hour if you'd actually like to watch me scan page 329 in, while Kris spins songs on DementiaRadio.org for KWLP
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon May 05, 2014 3:14 am

I'll be doing another Livestream this wednesday, as I'm overdue to do one and I won't have to be slaving away all night on late pagework at Palladium books that day. Be the first to see the filler before I send it off, and watch as I edit more of book two.

Say it with me now...
Showwwwwwwerrrrrr sceeeeeene.
(Okay, you have to know some of ShoNuff44's stuff to understand that reference...)
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 am

Same channel, different time, I'll be doing the livestreaming this week on Thursday night. Not that I used the mike much the last session - nobody in the chat to ask any questions, so I'm not sure if anyone wants to hear me rambling while I draw.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:39 am

I would, but I'm just a really busy guy. Plus my computer is set up in such a way that my brother can look right at it while he's using his own for his nightly Facebook raging.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby SleepyDave » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey, sorry to take so long in posting (the spam filter caught the registration verification email). I enjoyed the stream and i'm looking forward to the nest one. :)
SleepyDave
Just getting started

Postby Kaeto » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 am

I enjoyed being part of the stream on Wed and Thur, and learned some new techniques to use on my own pictures.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:35 am

Good to hear it was of use to somebody. Although I wouldn't know how much I've helped anybody, I'm sure I've just been doing it wrong for longer.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf