[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Captain's Table Ideas

Captain's Table Ideas

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Captain's Table Ideas

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Last edited by ThomasNewton12 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Re: Captain's Table Ideas

Postby Ganthan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:39 pm

So far I've only had a couple more ideas beyond what I've already bought. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to actually do them so I guess there's no harm in sharing it. Who knows? Like you said, maybe someone else will like them enough to actually buy pages for them.

Dinner Time

A continuation of where Carla has driven out to the wilderness, stripped off her clothes while keeping things PG 13, and just tears off into the woods all fuzzy and feral to hunt down a rabbit. For some reason this just sounds like something I'd like to watch.

Don't touch the hair

Another PG idea I had was if Larry managed to convince the Muzzle Group girls to come to Maurice's salon so they can worship, I mean, style their glorious hair. It'd be especially funny to see Ashley's reaction, since I hear that Texans don't have a reputation of kindness to homosexuals.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to Peter is the Wolf