[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Other Werewolves in Media

Other Werewolves in Media

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Other Werewolves in Media

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:30 am

Yeah... poking around Ellora's Cave on a lark. And spotted this: .

Pack law states every female shall have three mates. It's a necessary action in order to keep the lunewulf breed alive.

Sophie Rousseau has just learned who her three mates will be. And one of them is the sexy Nik Alexander who has invaded her dreams since high school. Though Sophie's nervous about fulfilling pack law, she can't wait to mate with Nik.

Nik has lusted after Sophie, wanted her for his mate and mother of his children. He gets his way, but by pack law, Sophie cannot be his alone. Nik will share her with two other werewolves.

But only on his terms.

And... it's an Audiobook.

I'm just finding it really funny how.. insanely entrenched "Paranormal Romance" is right now. Almost makes me want to say "Screw You, Peter is the Wolf Webcomic, You're getting turned into a Boddice-Ripper!"
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: Other Werewolves in Media

Postby JnEricsonx » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Yeah, but I guarentee 99% of most werewolf books feature them in human and animal forms, not the ones in your comic.
JnEricsonx
Sweater stretching

Postby Happygun » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 pm

dont do that to us bar ;_;
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

screw double damn, my cups are fuckers
Never say never it likes to bite you in the ass
Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 pm

One of the things I'd like done for filler/flyer art is the core four in various Victorian garb (with Sarah being forced into a corset and ruining it in the process)...

... but then, another idea I've had was to show the core four plus Noah all in cosplay... well... as The Melancholy of Jean Goodwin...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 pm

maybe you should host a peter is the wolf cosplay art contest? then you'll have plenty of filler stuff

edit: and by cosplay of course was referring to your wanting to see the girls in corsets
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 am

well damn o.o we need to like... advertise and corrupt people and stuff >.> well what about using fanart thats already been sent in? or giving up a black and white image for a coloring contest? or getting people to tattoo pitw chars on themselves and have them walk around with little cards with the site link..... >.>
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Speaking of other media... those who pay attention to other parts of the board may have noticed this...

... but my "make 'em all big 'n' busty" text fiction project at Superboobs Online just sprouted a werewolf chapter.

"Even a Woman Who Says Her Prayers" Ch. 1 is here:

http://www.superboobsonline.com/sorority.html - WARNING- MUST BE 18! NAUGHTY ADS (and worse) AHOY!

Or, if you don't want the naughty ads, you can also find it on deviantArt and FurAffinity.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:01 am

Something I'm noticing with werewolves in "Romance" fiction... with books like , (oh geez, a series?), or (ha! "were", get it? It's a pun!), , and ...

There's a huge thing for Ménages with weres, isn't there? Paranormal + Menage seems to = Weres.

Like, Vampires must not be much for that because they more often fly solo in a story. But wolves are a pack animal. Which means...

Which means I think I have a few ideas for the book cover of Book 2...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Travelerr » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:05 am

Its a common thing to make those books. What I hadn't known is some are actually commissioned by book companies. They give an author of what they want. And then with basic ideas and guidelines they go make... Stuff. Sometimes its just someone who thinks their book will be the next Twilight. ... Why you might want that I have no idea. but different strokes for different folks. And Bar, I'm not sure if I should be impressed of horrified by your mad googling skills to find those books. :P Still could make for some great filler pages. What If Peter is the Wolf trashy romance novel titles? Hah could even make it a poll or something for each one.
I'm sure you're entitled to your opinion. The problem is I don't care.
Travelerr
Button popping

Postby cawsking555 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 am

Kelley Armstrong
River marked / Patricia Briggs.
Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way Lisi Harrison kids
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Return to Peter is the Wolf