[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Late Update, 2-25-2010

Late Update, 2-25-2010

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby Usdom » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Re: Buying the book

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby felix1983 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Peter hasn't been wearing his coat since he and Sarah moved in together. Last time we saw it he was headed to make dinner, then it's gone. Wonder what happened.

Felix
felix1983
Feeling strange

Postby Usdom » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 pm

I think he got self-confidence. I had noticed it but didn't say anything. I think it's a good sign. Of course, after his penis betrays him to the hawtness of dominatrix Butch he may start wearing it again.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

The adults only version might also still be on the shelves at Green Brain comics in Dearborn, MI and the Comic City franchises have picked up several o the general audience version.

As for his parka, he was wearing it well into late sring, and now it's late summer, he'll probably start up with it again when October starts cooling down.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby felix1983 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Well shoot there goes my theory, oh well. I'm dying to see what's going to happen. You've got me hooked and the waiting is killing me, so in other words, good job on creating suspense, it's like watching a Hitchcock movie for the first time.

Felix
felix1983
Feeling strange

Postby Les » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 am

Les
Huge tracts o'land

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf