[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Peter Is the Wolf meets Spore?

Peter Is the Wolf meets Spore?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Peter Is the Wolf meets Spore?

Postby Happygun » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:12 pm

I have a very silly idea for a contest/activity:

Using the new game Spore, recreate Sarah Hazen in wolf form. Here's my attempt.

The biggest three problems were the hair, the tail, and the huge...tracts of land. The closest thing the editor had to long, blond hair were the feathers, so I used those. The tail and boobs are actually arms with the hands removed and the joints squished together. It doesn't look like much, but it's incredible animated - especially since a) it only took me ~15 mins to throw together and b) I have very limited artistic talents.[/img]
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:11 am

Don't know if that's the most awesome thing I've seen so far today - or the . 15 minutes to craft that? And this is days after the release of said game. Wow. I'd heard on I think the where they were talking about the artist of Spiky Haired Dragon, or some webcomic, used it to make his main character. Or was it the ?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby MitchellTF » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:19 am

Guys? How easy would it be to run this with 1.8 GhZ and 502 megs of Ram?

I know it would lag, but would it still be fun?
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Happygun

Postby tHEfOOL » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Happygun

Postby K-MacK » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:37 pm

So this is SPORE? Hmmm... don't think so. The game is just a little too strange for me. Second Life Sarah Hazen is a possiblilty, though.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Happygun » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Happygun

Postby Spiritbw » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Bretty good job there with the Spore editor. I've tried making some werewolves myself though the resluts where kinda mixed. For mine I actually extendere dthe spine and looped it up slightly to make the tail. A little adjusting to the thickness and it works really well.

I never did try making the uh...huge tracks o'land though. :twisted:
Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby Happygun » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Happygun

Return to Peter is the Wolf