[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Slighty Late Update, 5-21-2008

Slighty Late Update, 5-21-2008

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Slighty Late Update, 5-21-2008

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed May 21, 2008 11:04 pm

HTML update tomorrow sometime, maybe. Images up now.

Today was the first day in a week I've had to relax any, what with one thing and another, and I've been very unproductive...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed May 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Huh. Kind of reminds me of my Hapkido master's lesson during breathing exercises. You cannot relax by trying, only by not trying. Tension is created by doing, relaxation is created by not doing.

(I meant the comic, by the way :roll: )
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby RBrigham » Thu May 22, 2008 1:34 am

It seems to me that Sarah is "mabey" getting a little bit of control of her shifting as it seems to take a little bit longer for her transformation to complete itself. I can only imagine the process from her point of view...

Gotta suck...

BTW, who is the small person in the last panel ?, Sarah???
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu May 22, 2008 5:33 am

It's Chibi-Sarah!
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby rdfox » Thu May 22, 2008 7:52 am

...so much for my "The Wuff was running at the start of the chapter 'cuz she knows she needs to get out of public view right now!" theory, huh? :lol:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Postby UberMan5000 » Thu May 22, 2008 5:07 pm

When will Peter's crotch come to save the day??! :o
UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Thu May 22, 2008 9:25 pm

Oh my! The Wuff is loose on a College campus, where there are bound to be some other Whatever-Anthropes; including a certain Leoanthrope we've already seen at the Thrift Shop.

Maybe Peter will get lucky and SarahWuff will wind up in one of the compulsory classes like "The History of History" and fall fast asleep as the Professor drones on and on and on...

A good note, though: The Chibi Sarah is new, so I guess that Sarah is a little bit more aware than she has been. I wonder if there will be any "conversations" (ala the Chibi Wuff) or we'll just see her emotions as the Wuff charges about.
Either way, this looks to be very interesting! Good work, guys! :D
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Happygun » Fri May 23, 2008 1:07 am

You know, no one has taken the time to point out to Sarah that once she gets control of herself, she'll basically be a goddess. Valedictorian of her class, capable of transforming at will into an ultra-powerful, nigh-unstoppable Aphrodite of a werewolf. In terms, definitely a 300+ point character.
Happygun

Postby K-MacK » Fri May 23, 2008 10:48 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 23, 2008 11:19 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Sat May 24, 2008 1:54 am

Happygun

Postby Timberwolfer » Sat May 24, 2008 7:10 am

-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby UberMan5000 » Sat May 24, 2008 9:22 am

UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby llearch » Sat May 24, 2008 2:13 pm

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Sat May 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Happygun

Postby K-MacK » Sat May 24, 2008 10:43 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 24, 2008 11:08 pm

The Strawberry Milkmaid page was done by DarkZel.

And I haven't put the smash on the superhero thing because...

... I've known almost from the beginning what's going to happen to Sarah after the PitW story ends...

... and I'm not telling y'all a damn thing. }:-{D

Nyah nyah, I say nyah nyah nyah. }:-{D

So, mmmmmmmmaybe she becomes a superhero, and mmmmmmmaybe she doesn't...
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf