[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Who wants to be a Superhero?

Who wants to be a Superhero?

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Who wants to be a Superhero?

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:00 pm

So, opinions? Anyone gonna give this show a try?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby CK01 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:04 pm

It's a train-wreck.

But I'm a superherp nerdboy so of course I want to see it, but living in Australia means I'll have to rely on torrents to do so.
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:50 pm

Avoiding like the plague. I've seen the trailers- the people they've got are in DIRE need of a padded room.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby tyrant » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:18 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Crunch Jackson » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:15 pm

Not gonna watch it. I've got a low tolerance for reality TV anyway, but reality TV that's pretty much set up to make fun of comic geeks? I'll find some other way to spend my time.
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Ok let's try not to hurt everyone this time , tyrant...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:46 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:28 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Re: Ok let's try not to hurt everyone this time , tyrant...

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:16 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:09 pm

Man Faye was on TV... national cable TV...

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Queen of Night » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:44 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:12 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:01 am

Well, he didn'tmake it past auditions. And gthe actual show is, well, fakey, but that's all reality TV.. but interesting.

First challenge, change in public, without being seen, and run from point a to point b. Of course, half the group failed outright because they didn't stop to help the little girl who lost her mom on the way. And what, these people have never heard of side-quests?

As M Knight, the Shyala-Man would say..... "What a Tweest!!" Kinda turns it to more of a lecture on what it it to be a hero.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby prodigyduck » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:45 am

"Terroism is the tactic of the weak." -- Reza Aslan, Muslim scholar

"I thought trolls lived under bridges, not on message boards" -- Prodigy Duck
prodigyduck
Bodice ripping

Postby manx » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:25 am

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:02 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby manx » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:36 pm

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ritz » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:56 am

Pff, sounds like a pretty tacky reality show if you ask me, but it would make my day if one of heroes in the running was...

You know if i was you,
Ritz
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:15 pm

Well, they did Have Rotiart... who was actually a TRAITOR!

My main problem has been how quickly they seemed to be eliminated.. Sci-Fi really wanted to rush this thing through.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Queen of Night » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:26 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:40 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:01 am

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby manx » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:56 pm

manx
Huge tracts o'land

W.W.T.B.A.S.H.?

Postby K-MacK » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:52 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Re: W.W.T.B.A.S.H.?

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:34 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.