[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 310 (9-11-2013)

Page 310 (9-11-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 310 (9-11-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 pm

At some point maybe I'll get caught up. I still need to send BAR-1 script, and I haven't written the next eight pages of the adult side yet...

... anyway. The Bland Name Label costumes are all BAR-1's doing. I'd scripted Queen Majesty, Purgatory Princess, and "Shooty Kiira from One Robo Bigger."

Anyone who can guess all six references (his and mine) gets a counterfeit No-Prize. (Yes, counterfeit. Whadda we look like, Marvel?)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 310 (9-11-2013)

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Thus begins the long-anticipated reconciliation based off a mutual obsession with sewing, clothing, and fashion.

Otherwise known as My Little Werewolf: Tailoring is Magic
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kaeto » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:37 pm

And on the adult side Jean's imagination goes nuts.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 pm

You lose points for having Peter say YOLO, however.

Funnily enough, I live(d) in Yolo county. That means I hate the expression even more than the average sane and rational person should.
Happygun

Postby stormydragon » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Why do you keep trolling the PeJe shippers?
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Ganthan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 pm

General page: Dun dun duuuuuun.

Adult page: I'm honestly surprised you didn't draw Peter with a pimp hat and cane. I was rather hoping Jean would be getting it on with someone for real, but I guess a fantasy sex scene is still a sex scene to the viewers. Way better than nothing.
Last edited by Ganthan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:55 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:19 pm

But hm. Given A) Lag on script and B) YoumaCon art needs, there probably won't be two new pages next week.

And Kris just fired a new shirt design concept at me in an email.

And I can't afford the plane fare to Texas just to hunt him down and kick him in the shins for that joke.

Anyhoo, just like before, if nobody even tries to google some of those names in panel three to try and cypher who I'm talking about, I'll tell all Monday.

And it could always get worse. Rebecca & Sarah have yet to meet in person, so too speak. It's always been through that cloud of wolfy-ness that Sarah only vaguely recalls. (Given the predominant cliches in werewolf movies-)

This could very well be a moment. I have no idea where the script is going.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Okay. Feedback is: it's horrible. Loved it. Couldn't stop laughing. These readers won't stop groaning. Print it.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:47 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby skunkstrype » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:25 am

Duty Darington = Honor Harrington?
skunkstrype
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:12 pm

And they're up for orders now, on both stores. Here's the non-adult links for all the most recent and upcoming shirt designs:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2939
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:16 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf